Chapter 12 Are we falling in Love??????

Well I am in College now, so my time writting this story is cut short, I will only be able to update at least once a week now or on weekends. I hope you enjoy this story.

I am saying the charater profile for people who are confuse.

 Masaki( Alice real name)- 5'4. long blond hair, blue eyes, pale skin. More senstitve, and is Renji Owner.

Shion - 5'3. Short black hair, brown eyes, a little tan skin, more hard headed, and is Skylar owner( which he stil think is mess up)

Skylar- 6'4 Bleach white hair( mid lenght), grey eyes, more arrogant then Renji, is fusrated with the way Shion treating him, yet still trieds to get close to him.

Renji- 6'4 short red hair, green eyes, more careing then Skylar, care deeply for Alice, and trieds hard to get Alice to love him.

Asuka- 5'6 long red hair girl with green blue eyes, love yaoi that she will pester Alice into dating a guy, she does care alot for her friends, but her over excitment of boy x boy actions makes it hard for her to find a guy.

Gaku- 6'5 short black hair, blue eyes, is a saleman of Kronos heaven, nothing much is known expect he looks like he into cosplaying, ands in his words he is denying this.

Mika- 5'6 long black hair and green eyes, is the user girl who steal people boyfriends for fun. Hates Asuka and her firends. Is cold hearted that she will go to any measures to get what she wants.

Dominic- Not much is known, only that people say he hates Shion, but his way in trying to kiss him probetly say another story.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 12 Are we falling in Love.

"Renji..are our boyfriends ever going to love us.." Skylar mutters as he put on his shirt Renji gave him.

For the past hour, Skylar and Renji been talking about the weird feeling in there chest. There monitors tell them they were fine, but the tightness in there chest is making them wonder if they were malfunctioning.

Right at the moment, they were in the master bedroom, where Renji was looking up the site of Kronos heaven, while Skylar was laying on the bed.

Renji rubs his neck " I can't say, at this point, I am not so sure we even have a shot in having a physical relationship...."

Skylar groans" Damm I want him so badly....."