Chapter 14 Forbidden Union

I can't beleive I got many votes and comments on my last chapter, THANK YOU ALL FOR VOTING!!! I am REALLY Happy, I really hope I don't dissapoint you guys now, anyway please contiue to comment and vote if you want the next chapter out.

on the side is how I view Skylar body -blush-

Chapter 14 Forbidden union.

"Skylar!!! Are you crazy!! I am not..." Shion started to get off the bed, but stop when he saw Skylar eyes darken to metalic grey instead of his ususal light grey eyes.

Shion knew that Skylar was about at his limit.

"You don't have a say in any of this." Skylar growls, as he pull off his pants, and Shion cover his eyes when he saw Skylar standing there in full nudity.

"Look at Me!!" Skylar said in a rough tone.

"No..this is crazy.......

Shion was cut off when he felt Skylar getting on the bed, and Shion pull himself as far as he can away from Skylar, till he could nto go any further when he felt his back hit the headborad.

"Where Alice when I need him.." Shion thought, as he plan to get him back for leaving him alone with this man.

Skylar reach over and pull Shion arms out of his eyes, and Skylar growls when Shion had his eyes close.

"Look At me!!" Skylar said it again, this time in amusment.

"Not till you put some clothes on.." Shion said, as he continue to ingore Skylar demands" I Don't know why you are doing this.......

Shion finally open his eyes when he felt Skylar face on his neck, and is surprise when Skylar started to mark him with his mouth.

Skylar smirk as he finally caught Shion attnetion" Like what you see.." He purrs as he look Shion straight in the eye.

Shion body was spilt in two, part of him wanted to run, the other is screaming in pleasure.

"NO...." shion lie though his teeth, he like how hard Skylar body look, he could not get his eyes off that chest and...Shion eyes cross when he saw how Big Skylar gotten down their....

Skylar give a smile when he saw how red Shion had gotten, he put his ring finger on Shion shoulder, and his eyes darken even more when the mood ring turn pink. skylar knew without a doubt that shion is liking his touch.

"I can show you how highly expericane I am.." skylar said as he pull shion on top of him, shion was still in shock on how hard skylar body feel. That the only sane thought Shion knows that Skylar not human, but his mind and body is starting not to care.