Chapter 29: Please read the fine print

That not the name of this chapter, before I actually say what the chapter name, I need you the reader opinion. I gotten a private message saying how bad i written this story, saying all about my grammer problems and now i don't make sense in certain parts, so now I am in a real depress mode, just to say this AGAIN, I am not a professional wirtter, I only write because I love to write.  Becuase of that message, I would have DELETED this story, but I have to take in heart that I must deal with this crisicm and just move on, but it so hard becuase that message REALLY hurt me.

so I was wondering if you readers like this story despite the grammer problems, sorry I just really need any encouragement to keep on writting, I am that UPSET!!!

Please enjoy this chapter, please comment and vote please.

Chapter 29: This means War!!!

So to put in words of the night ahead, one word descibe...Awkward.

Alice mom had called and told shion that tehy would not be returning tonight, due to Shion father breakdown, and for the fact he won't stop mumbling.

N and Renji are still chain down, since they are machines, they don't really have the normal needs of humans, but however since they both are still growling like animals at each other, the brothers and Gaku agree that they should remain chain down.

"what are you going to do with N." gaku said as he put in a mouth of A chocolate fudge sundae.

'

oh please help yourself to mom speical ice cream." alice said scaracasticaly as he glare at Gaku." And don't you mean what are YOU going to dod with N??"

"Temper, temper, remember it was your temper that landed you in this mess." Gaku smirk as he took another scoop.

Alice hand twicth to choak Gaku." it was your attitude that statred this!!"

"Alice, Gaku, that enough." Shion hit the table, stoping the two from bickering even more."

"Alice started it..' gaku Mumble.

"I don't care who started it, the point it happen, so now please won't you two figure out what to do with N."

"Even if we don't stop fighting, we can't agree on what to do with N, we can't return him, and he can't live with me." Gaku started.

"and why the fuck not!!!" alice yell.

"Two reason, he your boyfriend now, and the other reason is that Asuka cannot know about my job, and N a BIG product from my company, so he can't live with me."

"Are you ever going to tell Asuka, I mean, what did you told her when Renji was staying with you."

Gaku eyes glare.' All she care was trying to set me up with any man, lord help me when I get the bastard who got her hook to Yaoi Mangas, she like near obsesses with hooking me up with men!!"

"Yeah, and don't forget that she always question where we met the man from.." Alice shiver.

"one of these days she will figure it out.." Shion added.

"And let just hope she will not make our life hell.." Gaku mutter.

The boys look at each other and they all shiver.

"Who are they talking about." N talk to Skylar, who was tangle in the chains.

"Asuka, Gaku little sister, she a real bother." skylar panted as he could not escape the chains.

"Was it that red hair girl that was at Gaku house, I thought that was his girlfriend??"

"Asuka is Gaku little step-sister, unlike Gaku, Asuka a bit of a Yaoi maniac, in other words, she will set you up with the next male she think you will like."

N face perk up.' Asuka you say, hum, maybe i should seek her out and let her help me out.'

"good, the quicker you do, the better you stay the fuck out of my life." Renjo growl.

N glare." That was just a thought you prick.'

Skylar finally got out of the chains." No that a great idea, N, you got to releize Alice already have Renji."

"and we are happy." Renji added.

"are you, from my point of view, you never had alice in your bed, so that scream just FRIENDS!!!"

Renji eyes glow.

skylar sigh." N, stop terroristing Renji, you on't understand the challenge of trying to get alice to have a physical Realtionship.

"Really, did you have Shion??" N was curious.

skylar sigh dreamily." Oh yeah, not all the way, we have oral, but I can't wait to get my orginal body back."

"show off.." Renji mutter.

"And I know it." Skylar said as he left toward Shion.

Then froze when they heard a girl voice." what in hell is going on here!!"

skylar eyes rounded as he froze.

Renji close his eyes." speak of the devil.."

"who is that??" N said.

"Asuka......

sorry, that as much as i can write, i am just going to try and keep my mind busy, I just feel so upset still, please comment and vote please, and i hope i will update soon....