Chapter 34 Nothing can last Forever

Wow, I am really working it on updating on time, so I hope you like this chapter, although to be honest, I am really feel bad writing this, you will see what I mean when you read it.

 On the side, play the music video when reading this chapter, you will see what I mean.

Please comment and vote please.

Chapter 34 Nothing can last forever.

As time pass, Shion and Alice coulden't be any happier with Renji and Skylar. Soon the days would pass go in a pattern. Renji would be the mother hen and took on all the chores, cook meals, and do any laundry. Alice would help out, however they woulden't get much done, due to Renji can't keeping his hands off Alice.

Alice mother and Shion a father both went back toward their jobs, although Shion father was kinda in a rush to leave, much to Alice mother confusion, and of course Alice and Shion amusment.

Shion manage to find a job for Skylar, so now Skylar working for a construction company, doing manual labor, although since Skylar is not human and have massive strength, he finish the work at half the time, and get a high paid bonus everytime.

With that job, Shion and Alice have no trouble paying Gaku company over the price of their boyfriends.

Asuka and Nicaea visit very day, much to Alice and Shion dissapointment. Asuka blush everytime Nicaea touch her, and when Nicaea gives a cocky smile, everyone knew what had just happen between those two.

Gaku would show up when ever Asuka leaves, and that when he would glare at Alice whenever Shion give them the paycheck.

"You guys are just lucky that I am not charging you extra.." Gaku grumbles as he leaves.

"What with him.." Renji said as he set dinner on the table.

"He still angry that his sister hook up with Nicaea."

"Well he better get over it, it been what now....4 months??" Shion looks at the calender and his mouth drop.

"Has it really been 4 months??" Renji said as he went toward Alice and put him in his arms.

"Apparently??" Skylar came right though the door, looking a bit.....shell-shock.

"Skylar?? What are you here so early, you don't get off for another 4 hours.."