Chapter 27: Tiny Skylar, Same problems

Well I hope you guys like this, took me awhile to put this up, i wanted to go back to the manga idea for the tiny form Skylar is now, if you read Absoule Boyfriend, then you know what I am talking about, if not, then try reading that manga, it very good.

Anyway please comment and vote please.

Chapter 27: Tiny Skylar, same problems.

To say the least, Shion was really happy to leave the resort, he had many reason to want to leave, he was glad to return home with Skylar, but one of the main problems was skylar.

Becuase now instead of a boyfriend, Shion got a doll version of Skylar.

"I need a drink.." shion dad mumble as they first enter home, alice mom shook her head and lead her husband down to there room.

"alice, shion, don't worry about your father, he been acting weirtd lately.' alice mother said as she shut the door to there room.

Alice look at Shion." I guest dad did not tell her why he been acting weird."

Shion give a sigh." Would you really want to say, hey honey, I kiss a man while you were in the spa, and I think I like it, man, mom would have his balls if he ever said that.'

Alice shutter" yeah, poor man, but when do you think they will leave now, I mean, Renji can't stay with Gaku any much longer, Asuka would be to suspious."

At the mention of Gaku, Shion glare." It wouldn't been a problem if you did not purchase a boyfriend for Gaku, we are lucky that he still helping us, if I were him, I would have killed you."

Alice blush" Can't balme..'

"Hello, I right down here, Shion, please pick me up." skylar little voice sound so childesh, yet still have that man tone. Shion ingore the cry and walk over to the living room

Alice rolled his eyes as he pick up Skylar small doll body and quickly follow Shion, Skylar pouting as he look between alice and Shion.

"Why are you ingoring Skylar liek that." Alice give his own glare