Chapter 3 Should we keep them??

Hello, I am having trouble with the computer I am using, so uploading chapters is taking a while, lucky for me I wrote this chapter on paper so it takes me half the time writing this out on here. So please enjoy the story chapter, please comment and vote please. Comments help me, votes make the next chapter come out quickly.

On the side is what I think Alice look like.

 Redited( 3-21-12)

Chapter 3 Should we keep them???

Alice was having a really bad day so far, as Shion was trying to tell Skylar and Renji that being naked 24/7 was not normal, Alice was stuck cleaning up the clothes the crates drop out.

  "It would be so nice if my BROTHER was here to help me." Alice shouted out as he was folding the clothes into piles.  

"And it would be so nice if my sister..." Shion laugh at that part, "would be the one showing his boy toy how to put on clothes"  

Alice shook his head "You better sleep with one eye open.” Alice threaten, he hates being called a sister as much as being called a girl.  

Renji came out of Shion bedroom, again wearing nothing but shorts, Alice actually had to fight the urge to look at Renji’s chest, Alice may not like boys, but he knows the appeal of a boy, and Renji was beyond hot.  

"I'll help you.” Renji said as he bent down helping Alice fold clothes.  

"Please put on a shirt." Alice groans out as he handed Renji a t-shirt.

  Renji shake his head as he did what he was told, "You got to get used to this, sooner or later, we will be having s-"  

Alice put a sock in Renji mouth, glaring, "If you finish that sentence, you are sleeping outside tonight." Alice continued folding clothes, his face red.  

Renji took the sock out; and laid his ringed hand on Alice shoulder, "You’re angry." The ring was showing blue.

  "You think!!!" Alice stopped for a moment, "Why does your ring glow every time you touch me?"  

Renji took a moment to answer as he put the clothes in a spare box, "The ring helps us know our lo-" as Alice glared Renji changed words "-friends emotions. You may call it a mood ring."

  Alice got up and took the box of clothes, "Why do you guys have those types of rings."  

Renji follow Alice to the hallway closet, "It's to help collect data for future models of the Nightly Lover Series."  

Renji open the closet door, and Alice put the box in the closet.  

Alice frowned, "Collect Data, you make it sound like were nothing but test subjects??"