We're So Starving

(A/N: Like any other story I write. Not all the facts will be correct. If there's anything wrong. Please leave a comment letting me know. It's a work of fiction. If you don't like what you're reading, Stop. Don't be rude. If you do happen to enjoy it, Comment and let me know! Thanks! ~JensenOakles

(Takes place in 2005-10)

I smiled as I approached the stage. Brendon and the band were just getting ready to play. None of them know I'm actually coming to this concert. Brendon's mother said I should see them one last time before they get "too" popular.

I pulled my hair back in a ponytail and waited for them to start playing. Every few seconds, a few people would run up on stage with guitars or some other item. One even stopped to ask who I was.

"I'm one of Brendon's friends. His mother said I should come to this show before they left for tour." I replied pulling out a card Mrs. Urie gave me to show anyone who asked who I was.

"Oh. Okay." He nodded and left me.

Brendon actually walked past me a few times. I knew he was busy, so he didn't stop to talk to me. Or he didn't recognize me. A few band members, like Ryan and Spencer, would walk by. Spencer and I have been friends since we were little. Brendon and I grew up together. Jon and Ryan, I've met once or twice. But we never really talked.

The beat of drums started, letting me and the whole auditorium know they were about to play. Every single fan and teen practically screamed bloody-freaking-murder! It was insane! Crazy!! And to top it off, I've never actually listened to the album. I know it's good!

-~-~-~-

After they played the last song, Brendon, Ryan, Jon, and Spencer walked off the stage. I smiled as Brendon's gaze met mine. He whispered something to one of the band members before walking over to me.

"Boyd!" I smiled as he approached me.

"Agnes!" He smiled warmly, wrapping his arms around me. I was short compared to him. Brendon was gross and sweaty. He was rubbing his grossness all over me.

"It's Ames!" I exclaimed, pulling away from him.

"Then it's Brendon." He smirked. "What did you think of the show?" He asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulder and walking me towards the rest of the band.

"You guys are great! I loved it!" I simply replied, looking up at him. "You guys did really well." I smiled.

"I'm glad you really enjoyed the show." Brendon pulled my head close to his and pecked the side of my temple. I smiled and reached my free hand up and held Brendon's hand.

"Thanks to your mom for telling me I should come." I chuckled, looking at my feet as we walked. My right shoelace was becoming undone. I can already see myself tripping over it.

"Bless her." Brendon smirked, looking ahead at his friends.

"Let's be real here, Bee Bo. You'd be lost without me." I smirked, looking up at him. He smiled and nodded.

"We'd both be lost without my mother." He instantly replied. "How did you get back here without anyone stopping you?" Brendon asked.

"Oh... This." I pulled a card out of my pocket and handing it to him. The card was a small piece of paper that had some writing on it and plastic laminating it. It just said 'VIP slip' letting me into any place
without restrictions since it was signed by his mother.

"I forgot she had these." Brendon replied, taking the card from me and pocketing it. We approached his friends. Each one of them had bizarre makeup on, Ryan more than the others. Even I don't wear crazy makeup.