When The Day Met The Night

(a/n: mentions of sex in this one.)(not the actual sex though. you're fine)

*one month later*

I was sitting on the bed in the hotel room Ryan and I were sharing. The television was on. Some music documentary was on. It was recent, so the band was in it. Every so often, Brendon and Ryan or Spencer and Jon would pop up on screen. Or Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump or some other band.

I ordered a pizza about 20 minutes ago. And it's still not here. I'm a little pissed. In 10 minutes that pizza will be mine for free.

I was having a bad night. I didn't know why. I just was. Just upset. It happened to be a night that Panic! had a show and it was going to be an awfully long night. Ryan said he wasn't going to be home till 3 am. It was only 11:00 pm.

It's not that I don't trust Ryan out during a party. He's pretty faithful. It's the fact that there's a shit ton of girls throwing their bodies at Him (and Brendon and Jon and Spencer). And the fact that he'll be out super late.

I sighed and sat back, falling onto the soft pillows and pile of blankets. My DS was sat on the nightstand and my phone was on top of it. I only brought one game. And I wasn't really in the mood to play it. I just wanted to cuddle with Ryan. It was the night before they left for England for the Europe tour. Great...

Just as I got comfortable, there was a knock on the door. FINALLY!! Pizza!!!

I got off my bed with cash in hand and went to the door. I looked through the peep hole just to make sure. And it was the pizza guy.

"Hi." I smiled, handing him my cash. "Keep the change." I nodded, taking the pizza from the delivery man and went back into the room. I plopped on to the bed and opened the box. A steaming hot pizza was sitting in the box waiting to be devoured. I picked a slice up and took a big bite from it. It was so hot! Mistakes were made! Hot hot hot hot!

I dropped the slice onto the box and ran to the mini fridge that was in the room. I pulled out a bottle of Sprite that we had gotten beforehand and poured half of it into my mouth. I leaned against the foot of the bed and sighed.

We've been together for close to 6 months. But, that doesn't mean I'm upset with the fact I have to travel everywhere and wait several hours for him to come back from a concert. Even then, he's too tired to do anything.

I jumped back onto the bed and continued watching the documentary. They were now talking about older bands. Like Queen, Led Zeppelin, and Jon Bon Jovi. They eventually covered The Beatles and band of the sort. Then they got to Brendon's favorite. Frank Sinatra.

"You nerd." I smirked, looking at Brendon on the TV screen. His face lit up when the interviewer asked about Sinatra.

45 minutes into the documentary, I heard a key on the door. That caught my attention. Then the door swung open. Ryan walked in. He was wearing a leather stage outfit and extreme eye makeup. I looked at him as he stopped at the foot of the bed.

"What the hell are you doing? Isn't there a show going on?" I asked as he pulled his leather jacket off. He threw it at the desk chair and looked at me. His purple and black eye makeup looked amazing. He wore an off white v-neck tee-shirt under the leather he previously had on, black leather pants, and black "dress" shoes.

"It ended." He did this weird thing with his hand. He kicked his shoes off and turned to look at me.

"What time did the show even start?" I asked sitting up a bit.

"It started at 10:00 and ended at 12:00. It's 12:20." He shrugged, looking at me.

"Isn't there an after party or some shit after?" I asked, pulling the blanket off my body.