I Wanna Go Where Everyone Goes

*they're in Cape Town. It's april 2009 now. It's been a year.*

"A 12 hour flight?" I looked up at Spencer and Brendon. "12 hours!? The last time I was on a flight I felt like I was dying." I sighed, flopping onto the couch. "At least it'll be nice. How long are we going to be there?"

"Two-three weeks. Maybe more. We'll be taking a break for a week or so. So, you can Ryan can do whatever." Brendon smiled and looked over at me. I rolled my eyes, but then smiled as I remember it'll be our four year anniversary. And by our I mean Ryan and I. South Africa seems like a nice place to celebrate.

"Yeah..." I smiled again. "It should be fun." I replied, playing with the tips of my hair. I removed my hands and placed the on my lap. My fingers found their way to the necklace that was hanging off my neck. "Do you guys have any plans?" I asked, looking at Spencer. He was sitting on the couch next to me.

"Eh. Not much. Hang out at the beach. Try some South African food." Spencer shrugged, looking at me like he knows something I don't know. I rubbed it off.

Ryan and Jon came into the room. Ryan had a wide smile on his lips once his eyes landed on me. I smiled too. He whispered something to Jon before coming over to Spencer and I. Spencer got up and moved to sit next to Brendon.

"Hey you two." I lazily cocked my head as Ryan came over to sit next to me. Jon sat on the bean bag that was right in the living room of the apartment. Our apartment. "What's up?" I asked, kicking my legs up and placed them on Ryan's lap. He wrapped his arms around my feet.

"Planning for the trip." Ryan smiled and looked at me. A lock of brown curly hair fell in front of his face. I let out a laugh through my nose.

"I hope y'all'll get haircuts before we leave." I smiled, leaning over to move the lock of hair. Ryan's eyes twinkled under the lamp that was in the room. I looked at him and smiled.

"That's the plan." Brendon spoke after clearing his throat. I slouched back into the couch. "I desperately need one." He then stated.

"So do I. I'm like a freaking mop." Spencer laughed, shaking his head. I laughed and ran a hand through my hair.

"All of you do." I stated, crossing my arms. "Ryan more than most." I looked at him again. He shook his head and placed a hand on my knee.

"I happen to like the long hair, thank you very much." Ryan stated, shaking his head sassily. A bigger chunk of hair fell in front of his face, covering his eyes. I rolled my eyes and moved it behind his ear.

"I think you look like a hobo." I stated, a smirk on my lips. Brendon and Spencer broke out in laughter. Jon started to crack up, mostly to himself.

"That's not what you said last night." Ryan mumbled. I scoffed.

"Shut up, Ryan."

"Jesus." Brendon looked at us and shook his head. "You two are seriously two of the dirtiest people I know." I howled.

"Brendon, you wanted to sleep with the both of us." I looked at over at him and smiled. "I mean, So what if Ryan and I talk about what we do in bed. They say it's healthy for a couple to share their relationship outside of the bedroom." I lied.

"Okay." He replied, vigorously nodding his head. I laughed.

"That's what I thought." I smiled, slouching into the couch again. Suddenly, Ryan pulled my ankles so I was closer to him. "Dick move. I was comfy." I pouted, my head laying on the cushion where my butt previously was. Ryan looked down at me and smiled.

"I need to pack." Jon announced, standing up.

"Yeah, I better pack too. We're leaving early tomorrow." Brendon also stood up. I went to stand up to say bye, but Ryan didn't let me. I looked at him and gave him the look.

"They've been here a million times, Agnes. They can show themselves out." He looked at me. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Ryan won't let me give you a hug. I'll see you tomorrow." I looked up at Brendon, Jon, and Spencer. Spencer looked down at me and smiled that smile from earlier, the one that said he knew something I didn't.

"Are you okay, Spence? You've been acting weird?"

"I'm just excited." He shrugged. I, again, rolled my eyes. "See ya, Ames." He waved and went off with Brendon. I shook my head and watched the trio walk out.

"We should come up with a plan." Ryan said, immediately after the door was closed. "Like, after this tour we should buy a house outside of LA of Vegas. I've always wanted a dog. Let's get a dog. Let's write music together. "

"You want to buy a house?" I propped myself up on my elbows and looked at him. "A house? Like, an actual, proper house? With a porch and a swing set? And... a house? Seriously?"

"Why not, Agnes? It'd be nice. We'd each have our own offices. There'd be a n extra-"

"Save these plans for the future, Ry. We're both young. I like the apartment. And, if we both need our own space, you'll go over to one of the guys' house and hang out with them or I'll go out for coffee. I do however like the dog idea." I smiled. "It's just. You guys are going to explode someday. And when you do, I'll be off to the side like trash. You guys will forget about me. You will find someone better. And, I'll be stuck with the house, our house. It'll be filled with our memories. I just don't want that pain."

"Don't say that. I won't leave you."

"That's what my parents said and they left. They left me alone with nothing at the age of 16. I don't think I'd be able to do that a second time."

"Well, it won't happen." Ryan rubbed my knee.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He smiled before leaning over and pecking my lips. "I love you."

"I love you too. And, I guess we could do that. Your plan. I like it." I smiled and kissed him again. "I gotta pack. We have a long ass flight tomorrow." I wiggled free of his grip and stood up.

"I love it when you wear shorts. I love it when you wear shorts." He smiled. I rolled my eyes.

"You perv." I looked down at him before walking into our room.