I Wanna Know What Everyone Knows

We boarded the plane. We got off the plane. I was fine. Not ill or anything. I just hate flying. Everyone else was good. Lucky them.

South Africa. I've never been. It's hot. I love it!

"I'm gonna go work on my tan." I smiled, skipping out of the airport.

"Slowdown will you?" Someone called from behind me. I slowed to a stop and looked behind me. Brendon and Zack were caring their own luggage, along with some other stuff. Jon was carrying his luggage and Cassie's, came with us on this trip. Spencer was alone, carrying his own luggage. And then there was Ryan. Poor Ryan. I'm such a bad girlfriend. He was carrying all of our luggage,

"You guys are slow." I pouted.

"You're too fast." Ryan looked at me. He was a few yards away from me. I shook my head and waited for them. Spencer caught up to me faster than the rest of the guys. Next was Jon.

"This is exciting." I smiled up at Spencer. He looked down at me and smiled brightly.

"You don't even know." He looked back at Ryan, Zack, and Brendon. Spencer's eyes glimmered with excitement.

I scoffed and walked over to the other three.

"Hey you." Ryan smiled and hiked his bag up onto his back some more.

"Give me that." I pulled a suitcase from him.

"Careful!" Ryan exclaimed, pulling the suitcase away from me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Sorry. I can carry the stuff." He nodded, looking away.

"Ohhhh!! Someone's in trouble!" Brendon childishly stated. I looked at him and shook my head.

"How is it you're older than me but I act older?" I scoffed. "Let me carry a bag, Ry. Please." I looked back at Ryan.
"Fine. Here." Ryan slipped a small backpack off his body and handed it to me. I took it and slipped it onto my back.

"Thanks." I smiled and went skipping off again.

"Careful with that!" Ryan yelled at me.

"Okay, Dad!" I turned and looked at him. He laughed and shook his head.

A small black car was parked in front of the terminal and a guy in a black suit with a hat was standing in front of it. A small white sign was in his hands. It had my name on it, but under my name had small text that read 'AND FRIENDS'.

"Shotgun!" Spencer exclaimed looking at Jon and I. I frowned. Spencer got to the car first. The chauffeur helped him put his belongings in the back before got in. I slowed down and waited for the other three.

"Did Spence call shotgun?" Zack asked. I nodded.

"Yeah." I pouted. "He always gets it." I sighed and walked so I was in between Ryan and Zack. I'm always the short one in this damn group. Brendon was six inches taller than me, making Ryan 7 inches. Zack was a giant compared to all of us. Spencer and Jon were only a few inches taller. I was a mere 5' 5". I hate being so short.

"That's cause he's the second youngest on this tour." Brendon laughed. I rolled my eyes. "How does it feel being the youngest?" He looked at me, his hair was still in his face.