She's A Handsome Woman

*Four Months Later*

"Where's my money?" Ryan asked, looking at me with a sly smile. "Oh! I almost forgot! I'm gonna need that Tamagotchi and if you ha-"

"Ryan, slow down. Please. We just got off the bus. Let's get to my apartment to just relax." I replied, looking up at him. "Okay? I can't really get you a pair of underwear right now. My bag is mostly dirty clothes." I sighed as we walked closer to his car. Brendon's mom just so happened to come pick Brendon and Spencer up. Jon's girlfriend, Cassie, said she'd come pick him up.

"But, Agnes." He whined, walking next to me. I rolled my eyes.

"But, Ryan." I looked at him, dragging my suitcase behind me. "Why are you so freaking excited about this? We've been together for three-four months." I stated, looking at him. "Please." I stopped at the boot of his car.

"I'm just happy I won the bet." He smiled, unlocking his car and helping me put my belongings in the trunk. "And I got a female I happen to enjoy." He smiled, pecking my cheek. I laughed and shook my head.

"How about, the next female doesn't know you just said that." I smirked, walking towards the front of his car and climbing in the front seat. Moments later, he came around and got into drivers' seat.

"Brendon's birthday is next week. We should do something for him." I looked over at Ryan as he started his car.

"We just spent five months with him. And you alrea-"

"Ryan, Brendon is my best friend. He's basically my brother. You know this. We don't have to see him till the night of his party. We don't even have to throw a party for him. He's been saying a lot that he wants to get a tattoo. I know you want one and I want one. So, let's go do that. That'd be fun." I folded my hands in my lap and looked over at him. "It'd be fun." I smiled.

"Okay. Whatever you want to do, I'll be fine with doing it." Ryan replied, pulling out of the parking lot and driving towards the downtown, towards my apartment.

"You wanna come up?" I asked, getting ready to open the door as we approached my apartment building.

"I don't know. Maybe tonight. Or tomorrow."

"I can get you your panites." I smiled in a sing-song voice, pulling the door open and getting out of his car. He laughed and pulled the key out of the ignition and got out.

"Okay. You win." He smiled, walking around to me. "I'll come up with you." He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and walked with me towards the building.

"Oh. Wait. I need my key." I turned around and walked back to the car. Ryan skipped behind me and pulled the trunk open. I grabbed my backpack and he grabbed my suitcase. We both walked back towards the building and went towards the stairs.

"There's no elevator." I sighed, pushing the door open for the stairs. "I live on the fourth floor too." I held the door open for Ryan to follow behind.

"Shopping must be a bastard to do."

"I'm rarely here. I'm usually over at the Urie's house. Momma Urie will invite me over for dinner or something. Or I'll go out for Wendy's." I shrugged, taking my keys out of the backpack pocket and holding them in my hand as we both climbed up the steps.

"Either way... This every day?" Ryan asked, pausing at the platform. I looked at him and laughed. He was hunched over my suitcase trying to catch his breath.

"Really? Dude, you dance around on a stage wearing suits and ridiculous eye makeup. And going up four flights of stairs is what's killing you?" I asked, cocking my head.

"There's just so many stairs." He shook his head and stood up. "I'm fine." He nodded, pulling at the handle for my suitcase. I laughed and made my way back up the stairs.

"Come on, you weenie." I looked over my shoulder and looked at him. He was slowly making his way up the stairs.

"I'm no weenie." He chuckled, pulling the handle to my suitcase. "You're the weenie."

"You know I can make up these stairs in five minutes. We've been on the first flight of stairs forever." I stated, sticking my hand out for him to take.

He looked up at me and smiled, placing his hand onto mine. I pulled him up the last few steps till we were on the next platform.

"Trade me." I stated, pulling at the suitcase in his hand. He smiled and looked down at me.

"I got it." He shook his head and looked up at the stairs. "How many more stairs?" He looked back at me, a smile in his eyes.

"Two." I stated, looking at the stairs. "It'll be quick. As long as you quit stopping." I looked at him. "Seriously, Ryan." I sighed, going on the first step of the next flight. "Come on, babe." I nodded. He smiled and followed behind me.

By the time we made it to my apartment, Ryan was out of breath. It's actually surprising that he's out of breath.

"You're fucking insane." Ryan panted, leaning against the wall next to my apartment door. I scoffed and put the key in the key hole.

"Seriously? I could say the say the same about you." I replied, pushing the door open with my foot and falling to the floor. "Oh..." I groaned. Ryan laughed, stepping over my body and placed the suitcase next to the couch. Then he came over to me and helped me up.

"You want help?" He asked, looking at me.

"Please." I stated, rolling so I was on my back. He grabbed my hands and helped me to my feet. "Thank you." I smiled, looking at Ryan. "Let me show you around." I motioned towards my small apartment.

"You don't have too."

"No. I do. You'll probably be coming over here a lot more now that we are a thing." I stated, leading him to the kitchen. "It's no big deal. Who knows, maybe you'll even move in with me." I smiled, showing off the tiny little kitchen. He stifled a small laugh.

"It's a nice place." He smiled.

"It's so small!" I exclaimed, turning to look at him. "But, it's just me." I shrugged, opening the door to my bedroom. Clothes littered the floor. The bed sheets and blankets scattered everywhere. I didn't really have time to clean my place before I left for half a year.

"It's nice. Don't worry." Ryan smiled as we walked towards the small living room. We both sat on the couch and just relaxed.

"Thanks." I smiled, sitting on the other end of my couch and pulling my legs onto the couch and onto Ryan's lap. He laughed and folded his hands over my feet.

"No problem." He sighed, laying his head on the back of the couch.

"Oh! I forgot." I jumped off the couch and ran towards my bedroom. I pulled out my dresser drawers and dug for a pair of panties I knew I had. Sky blue. Once I found them, I dashed back out to the living room for my backpack and pulled off the Tamagotchi. I walked back to the living room and threw the two items at Ryan. "Enjoy." I stated, looking at him. He wrinkled his nose before picking up the two things.

"Oh." He laughed, looking at what I had just thrown at him. "Where's my money?" He smirked, looking over at me. I rolled my eyes.

"You'll have to wait for that. I barely have $200."

"We just paid you! You should have well over $200!"

"Bills, Ryan. I have tons of bills." I stated. "Maybe. I'll get you. Don't worry." I smiled.