I Missed Your Skin When You Were East

(A/N: There's a scene in this chapter that is from a previous story I've written. I tried to alternate it as much as I can. Yeah. Thanks for reading :D)

*a year and a half later aka ryan's 21 birthday/seattle show*

"You have fun in New York at Pete's party." I stated, fixing Ryan's scarf around his neck. He threw a simple hat on his head and looked down at me.
"Have fun in Seattle." He smiled, pulling me into a hug. I smiled and went on my toes to kiss him.
"Drink a beer for me?"
"You're really that impatient?" He asked, quirking his head. I laughed.
"Just saying." I smiled. He smiled and shook his head playfully.
"I better get going. I have a flight to catch." He frowned. I sighed. "Don't do that."
"Whatever. Have fun. I love you." I smiled. He pecked my lips before letting me go. He picked up his small suitcase before waving me a goodbye. I watched as he made his way down the flights of stairs. I frowned once he was out of view. I walked back inside and pack for my own trip to Seattle, Washington. That should be exciting. Seattle. I've never been to Seattle.
I grabbed a suitcase and went into the bedroom. I picked a handful of outfits and threw them inside the suitcase. Then I walked back to the kitchen and went towards the phone to dial Brendon.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello?" He asked from the other end.
"Hey, when are you, Jon, and Spence coming to pick me up?" I asked, fingering the phone cord.
"Two minutes?" He asked, his voice high.
"Yeah, two minutes. Thanks." I nodded before hanging up.
{***}

The flight was long and horrid. I'm not one to get travel sick, but I threw up three times. It was not good. It was late when we landed to.
"You okay, Aggie?" Brendon asked, wrapping an arm around my shoulders as we got off the plane and made it inside the terminal. I wiped my lips and nodded, sitting on the ground next to a garbage can. Brendon looked down at me and frowned.
"Jon, go get her a bottle of water." Brendon looked at Jon. He nodded and went off. Brendon knelt next to me and placed a hand on my forehead.
"You're burning up, Agnes." He looked at me with worry on his face.
"I feel fine, Bren." I waved his hand away from me. "Really. It's just car sickness. The set isn't till tomorrow anyway. I'll be fine by then."
"I can call Ryan if you need." He pulled out his phone and looked down at me. I shook my head.
"I'm fine, Brendon. Really. It's just puke." I mumbled, feeling nauseous. I closed my eyes and held my head.
"You look like your going-"
"Uh-oh." I closed my eyes and leaning over the garbage can. Puke made its way out of my body and into the garbage can. "It's just..." I sighed and shook my head. Jon came back with a bottle of water. I took it and took a small sip from it. Brendon helped me to my feet and walked with me outside. I shivered as we stepped out.
"Here. You're gonna freeze and then get sicker." Spencer pulled off his sweater and his hat. I graciously took it and pulled both things on. Brendon held me closer to his body to keep me warm. There was a black limousine parked just outside of the airport. People were outside guiding the four of us to the limo.
"Oh god." I mumbled, feeling woozy again. Brendon rubbed my back as soon as we both sat inside our ride.
"I'm calling Ryan." Brendon pulled out his phone again and dialed Ryan's number up. I sighed and laid my head on the cool window and looked at Brendon.
"Hey, Ryan, man." He started. Jon and Spencer were sitting across from Brendon and I. The only people that know Ryan and I are a thing are the people in this vehicle and then a small handful. We've been together for a while and we're trying to keep it on the low end. Sure there's been a few rumors. But, those went away fast. People believe Ryan and Brendon on an item more than us.
"What's up?" Ryan's voice was loud, even though he wasn't on speaker.
"Your lady is vomiting." Brendon glanced at me.
"I'm fine." I spat, pulling Spencer's hat over my face.
"You're not! You're pale, sweaty, and puking." Brendon scolded and looked down at me. I mumbled something so incoherent even I couldn't understand what I said.
"He doesn't need to worry." I whimpered.
"Agnes just told me to say you don't have to worry." The two of them had a few more words back and forth before Brendon hung up.
"He said he will be here tomorrow before the show."
"Ugh." I mumbled. "Needy girlfriend. Kill me now." I sighed, feeling my body become nothing.
"You're not needy, Ames. You're sick." Brendon replied, pocketing his phone. I let out a faint scoff, which killed my throat.
"Needy..." I hissed, looking at him. He shook his head, and looked down at me.
"I know needy. This is not needy." Brendon placed his hand on my head and shook his head. "We're gonna get you soup." He smiled lovingly. "Just don't cough on anyone." He scooched away from me. I rolled my eyes and laid my head on the window again.
"I feel like I'm dying from the inside out." I whimpered. We soon made it to the hotel. Brendon helped me up to my room before running away from me. The bastard never, ever gave me his number. I don't know it. I only know Ryan's. So, if there's an issue, I have to call my boyfriend who is across the country.
I pulled the blanket around my body for warmth. I still shivered. The heater in my room whirred loudly, but emitted not a lot of heat. I still had Spencer's hat and sweater on me. He's probably not going to get these back anytime soon, if he wants them back. I doubt he will. I pulled my legs close to my chest to try and get warmer, but it did nothing. I sighed and rolled on to my side, hoping that would do something, although it still did nothing.
{***}