Reinvent Love

I sighed, looking at the TV. Some stupid Tv showabout two guys killing things was on. Honestly, it was stupid. I don't even knowwhy it's on.

Oh...That's right. I was supposed to pick the boys today. But apparently planschanged and they had to stay another three days. Why? Because Brendon got sickand they couldn't get on the plane.

But,you know, I'll be fine. I can live another three days without my only friendsand boyfriend. It's only been month... One whole month. It's dumb. It's dumb thatit hurts that they've been gone for so long.

Iscoffed, standing up, shutting the tv off and went to the kitchen. It wasmessy. I'm not depressed. No. I'm not. I'm just lazy. And, the kitchen is onlya little messy. It's just the dishes that are everywhere...

Ipulled out a bowl and poured some cereal in it and went for the milk. Bitdisappointed when I saw that I didn't have any. Why is this a shitty thing? Running out of milk.

Igot dressed to leave. I pulled my shoes on and went out to the store. I figuredI'll be needing more groceries and stuff. So, I will be taking the car toWal-Mart. The car was clean. Why? Because it isn't my car. I'm not going to trasha car that isn't mine. Considering the owner is two years older than me andjust as messy as I am.

Ipulled into the parking lot of the store, parked, and walked in. The store wascrowded. I work the merch booth, so I know crowded. But, Wal-Mart was freaking packed!I only had to get milk.

"CanI use your phone?" I asked, looking at a person who was sitting on bench. Hewore a black hoodie and skinny jeans. He seemed a little sketchy. I was alwaystold to never judge a book by it's cover. So, I think it's safe to say the samegoes for people too.

"Here." He twitchilyplaced his phone in my hands. I nodded and dialed Ryan.

"Hello?" He questioned assoon as he picked up.

"Hey, I'm at the store. Doyou want anything for when you get back to town?" I asked, sitting on the edgeof the bench. I kept a safe distance from the guy.

"Oh. Hi, Agnes!" Ryan exclaimedhappily. I smiled softly. "Cookie Dough."

"That's not going to lastlong in my apartment, Ry. It'll go bad before you even make it to town." Istated, crossing my legs.

"It'll be just fine,Agnes." He remarked, sounding happier by the second.

"Okay. Cookie dough it is.Do you have a preference?" I asked.

"PlainJane Chocolate Chip." He replied. "Oh! And cake! Get cake!"