Prologue

You stared shocked at your friends,Tino, Berwald, and Feliks. You didn't move and it had Feliks wavinghis hand in front of your face while Tino poked your shoulderslightly, you didn't move until Berwald reached over and rubbed yourhead messing up your (hair color) locks.

"Y'u alr'ght?" He asked in hisnormal monotone, "Th's 's n't a b'd th'ng (N'me)." That snappedyou out of it.

Now thinking again, causing the boys tobe relieved, you shake your head. "You guys must be seeing things,there is no way that they like me." You say shaking your head, theywere some of the cutest guys in the entire school, the chances ofeven one of them liking youwas slim. Plus the fact that they were friends, the Bad Touch Trioand the Magic Trio, any of them liking you was strange to you.Gilbert, Antonio, and Francis were not really a girlfriend type ofguy and it was known that you were a relationship type of girl andwould not fall into the trap of the three.

Not to say thatthey set those traps, they didn't string girls along. They made itclear that they were doing things just for fun and casual it was thegirls that thought that they could be the one that they couldn't livewithout and got angry when it didn't work.

The Magic Trio wasdifferent in that they all stayed to themselves, Lukas being the onemost he rarely showed any emotion (except for annoyance when Matthiswas around), Arthur was in the habit of getting very angry and didn'tget close to many people, and Vladimir was happy-go-lucky and flirtyhe never really let it go too much and there was just something offabout it to you. You had the feeling that there was more to him thanhis friendly exterior.

"Trust me theydo, they shoot down anyone who asks them to the prom." Tino pointsout with a smile as you raise an eyebrow.

"Prom? Prom'smonths away." You pointed out as Feliks looked at you shocked.

"Aren't youalready, like, planning?!" He asked shocked at you and continued asyou shook your head. "But, like, (Name) you have to get your dresssoon or all the good ones will be gone!" He called shocked as youstood and started to walk away yelling a quick 'bye' and Feliksfollowed talking about the prom while Tino giggled and Berwald puthis arm around him, you were going to buy a dress for prom by the endof the month the lovers were certain.

The school uniformwas pretty simple, a white button up, black tie and navy jacket withthe swirly floral pattern of the school over the left breast. Girlswore black knee length skirts, or mini skirts while boys wore blackslacks or shorts, Feliks was wearing the skirt today as well. Youwore some (favorite color) socks with black Mary Janes.

As you were walkingwith Feliks annoying you about the dress, both the Bad Touch Trio andMagic Trio were there but they pretend not to be listening to youtalking with the Polish boy. "(Name), why won't you buy a dress?"

"There soexpensive Feliks, to buy a dress for one night? I'd rather spend iton things I like." You said sighing as Feliks thought for a momentbefore smiling.

"But(Name) you know everyone should have at least one formal outfit. Plusyou love masquerades!"He added with a giggle as the six boys listened even more.

"No one hasmasquerades anymore. Don't tease me."