Wedding Day

You walked down the sidewalk with one arm wrapped around Feliks's, the other around Tino's, his other arm wrapped around Berwald's. They had been your closest friends since late middle school-early high school. So you chose them over (friend's name) to pick your wedding dress, you weren't opposed to her helping pick out but she couldn't get off of work and you wanted the three guys to help pick the dress out. They knew you for going on a decade, plus Feliks was a fashion designer, Tino was so sweet and happy all the time, and Berwald was able to tell when stuff like this was too much. Feliks was wearing a forest green mini skirt and a pink sweater vest over a white shirt and a pink bow holding his hair up, Tino wore a mint blue military uniform and a cute white hat, and Berwald wore a dark blue military suit.

You entered the bridal shop and looked around, it was mostly white and had rows and rows of white dresses. A nice looking sales associate came foreword with a gentle smile. "Hello welcome to (bridal shop name), which of you is the bride?" She asked mistaking Feliks for a girl, which was something he loved when it happened.

"Name here is!" Tino said wrapping his arms around your plush waist. "Were here for moral support and to help pick." You said as she smiled and nodded.

"Great, if you feel like you can wander around and pick things out or I can help?" She asked as you bit your lip.

"I think we'll look around and see if we can find anything first." You answered and she smiled, gave a nod and went off to whatever she was doing before. With a smile you all decided to walk around and see what caught your eye. You decided that each would pick only one at a time so you wouldn't get overwhelmed.

The first one you tried on was the one Feliks found. He was the fashion designer so you went with his first. It slipped on, it was a traditional white gown, it was a sweetheart neckline it came to the neck and all the way down to wrap around your middle finger in a sheer ivory lace fabric. It had a slight train in the back but not that much, you could walk without holding it up.

You moved the curtain away to reveal the white silk and lace encased chubby body. "I l'k' 't." Berwald said as you giggled.

"I agree Su-san, but the train? Aren't you going to have the ceremony in a meadow?" Tino asked as you sighed, as much as you loved it, you didn't want it to be ruined.

"Like, your right. That's, like, totally sucky. It still looks great on you Name." Feliks said as you sighed.

"Yep, so next." You said with a giggle and went in to change clothing. The next one was the one was the one Berwald picked out. It was a simple thing, it was a tunic style white dress held at the shoulders in a simple (gold/silver) broach. It floated around you like a silky cloud. You came out as they smiled to see you.

"I like that one!" Tino said happily as you did a peroiet so they could all see it.

"Like, me to! But then again...you might get the ends dirty. And something like that, it won't hide it like the one I picked." Feliks said as you nodded sadly.

"Yeah, this isn't the one." You agreed walking back in to try on the one Tino picked out. You saved it for the last between your friends since Tino's was the only that wasn't traditional. It was black and red. It was floor length the front of the skirt was a thick red upside down V from your waist to the bottom of the skirt. It is a scoop neck and long sleeved, a thin fabric of red down the front of the sleeves.

You came out as they all gasped. Sweet, innocent Tino picked this one out? "I actually like it." Feliks said as you nodded.

"Yes, but it's hard to move." You say as they sigh.

"Like, relax Name. It can take a long time to choose." Feliks said patting your shoulder.

"But we've been looking for three months." You sighed as they nodded.

"Don't give up hope, Name." Tino said as you rubbed your forehead.

"Were getting close to the date of the wedding though." You were starting to freak out as Berwald set his hand on your head, snapping you out of it.

"D'n't w'rr' N'me. 't'll b' ok'y." He patted your head.

"Okay, thanks. I needed that." You said and went in to try on the dress you had picked out.

This dress you had to admit yo loved the most, not that you didn't think your friends picked out good dresses but this one...as soon as you saw it you knew it was the one. It was white and came down to your knees showing your calves and was sleeveless showing off your thick arms and back fat however you actually felt beautiful. Along the skirt of the summer like dress were green, red and blue stitched butterflies and just under the bust was a purple ribbon the bottom of the dress being free flowing.

You walked out smiling happily as the three men looked at you shocked giving a laugh as you spun happily. "This is it," you said with conviction as the three nodded. It had happened, this was the dress. It was yours and no one could take it from you.

"Finally!" You giggled waltzing with each boy in turn and giggling before going in to change. It was an off the rack and not as intricate as other gowns so it was actually luckily cheap. You then headed home ready to tell your fiancees the good news, Feliks would hold onto the dress for safe keeping.

It was months later, May 1st or May Day that you got married. Since this wasn't a official ceremony Lukas's brother Emil officiated. He bound your hands with the fabric you and Lukas had made as well as his own before the other twenty two guests did the same, tieing your hand, fingers, or wrists. You set your hand on top of Arthur's and underneath Lukas's, Vladimir's fingers entwined with yours. Your parents, your (brother/sister), and (his/her) (boyfriend/girlfriend) all did it in white, (friend's name) and (friend's boyfriend) from down the hall used blue, Arthur's parents and his four siblings, Allistor and Seamus snickered the entire time, Peter didn't really understand what was going on, and Liam took this seriously, all used the Kirkland family colors which was a forest green. Vladimir's mother, fater, and grandfather used their own colors which was a dark red. Lukas's mother, father and Emil tied your hands with a icy blue, while Berwald used a dark blue, Tino a mint blue, and Matthis a black and red one. Finally Toris tied with a light green one and Feliks with a ostentatious pink. You then kissed the three and laughed, slipping on each ring, the (gold/silver) ring on your left ring finger which was a medium sized with a diamond that changed between red, blue, green, yellow, and purple depending on the light.

"Now off too your honeymoon, yes?" The four of you blushed as Vladimir's grandfather laughed. You were going to honeymoon in Florence, Italy. You heard it was beautiful and a nice place to honeymoon to.