"Date"

"Do you think you can do this for us?" Arthur asked looking atthe three blonde men, on one side of him was Vladimir pushing someribbons from his hat off of his eyes and Lukas looking at themstraight in the eye.

"You want us to get Name ready for a date with all three of you,but without her knowing?" Feliks asked with a giggle, this was soespionage!

"'ll thr'e 'f y'u?" Berwald asked raising a pale eyebrow over hisblue eyes but other than that there was absolutely no other facialexpression. This caused all three boys to blush, though Lukas's wasso pale that only Berwald and Tino noticed it and Tino thought it wasa trick of the light.

"As long as Name, is good with it. She's good enough for all threeof them." Feliks giggled as Tino joined the other three boys inblushing as Berwald made a hum of what could be agreement.

"It shouldn't be that hard, we already got her to agree to comeover to my house to hang out. We just want to make sure that withFeliks particular abilities." Vladimir explained as the girlish mansmirked and nodded happily.

"You shall treat Name nicely," Tino ordered his trusting faceshowing no malice.

"Of course, we'd never treat her badly." Lukas almost soundedinsulted on the idea that they would hurt Name. She was such a nicegirl, a bit quiet and a little insecure but she was so sweet and shewas beautiful.

"We will always treat Name like the lady she is." Arthur sworestill blushing, "we just...we all like her and...once it wasn't outof the ordinary. If she'd let us." He added blushing even more, ifit was so embarrassing to say to her friends how will it be talkingto her parents? He paled just thinking of that.

"I can make sure to dress her up!" Feliks agreed with a giggle asthe others nodded.

"Wh't I t'ld y'u thr'e l'st t'me st'll 'ppl'es." Berwald said asthey nodded.

"I'm glad that the adorable little draga (sweetie) has others towatch over her." Vladimir said happily, as the others nodded.

"Yes, though I'm surprised you didn't take on (jerk's name)."Lukas added as the other three boys' eyes widened.

"How did you guys know that?" Tino asked shocked, they-mostlyBerwald-had threatened (jerk's name) to keep quiet so it didn't makethe gossip rounds.

"Name told us." Arthur answered, the fact that she had told thethree that showed that she truly was starting to trust them. Theyfigured that the magical trio would be good for Name but if whathappened so far was any indication this would be very good for you;more than they had thought it would happened.

"And we...took care of him," Vladimir added with a smirk.

"What? We couldn't have someone thinking it was okay to disrespecta lady." Arthur added seeing the three's shocked faces. Feliksstarted laughing, Tino smiled while Berwald almost smiled, maybe ifyou looked quickly but it was gone so fast.