Ask to Prom

You were heading to Magic Club meeting, it would be your third oneand it had gotten around school that you were invited to the MagicClub and had accepted,. Of course certain fangirls had not liked youbeing around the Magic Club however were too scared of what wouldhappen. It was no secret that you had six boys that were protectiveof you, plus the Bad Touch Trio refused to associate with anyone whohad a bad word to say about you, plus you were so nice many rationalpeople who got to know you knew you as one of the sweetest people youwant to ever meet, and so you were relatively safe from the fangirls.

You walked down the "creepy" hallway that no one, not even Ivanfrom Russia, would come near. You wondered what everyone foundcreepy, however you figured it was all the magical creatures there.It seemed every single last one decided to hang out in the hall whichexplained why you never saw them and if others couldn't see them thenthe feeling of being watched and strange noises made sense. You hadseen them all your life, though as a young child people thought theywere imaginary and you were too shy to ever speak to them.

You entered seeing the three working on something and raised aneyebrow pulling your own cloak from the coat rack, it was somethingyou had made with the three boys between your first meeting and yoursecond, it was just like theirs with yellow inside and a hood thatyou may or may not wear up. You tied the cloak around you neck beingcareful of your (hair length) hair and began walking over to them.

"Hi guys!" You said happily walking over as they all turned toyou jumping slightly at seeing to you. Before they could say anythingFlying Mint Bunny flew out happily.

"So tell us the good news!" Flying Mint Bunny said happily, "didyou say yes, Name?"

"Say yes?" You blinked not seeing the panicked looks on the threeboys behind you faces.

"Yeah, to being asked by the prom!" Flying Mint Bunny saidhappily as your eyes widened, "these three wanted you to go to promwith them!" At this you gasped, while Arthur face palmed, Lukasbanged his face against the table he was standing in front of whileVladimir burred his face in his hands.

"They haven't asked me," you said as Flying Mint Bunny gaspedshocked starting to apologize, you turned to the three boys who werenow looking at Flying Mint Bunny all blushing. Vladimir's pale facewas as red as the strawberries that he loved so much, Lukas had thefaintest pale pink splashed across his cheeks as he glaring lightlyat the green bunny, while Arthur's face was right across his cheeksand nose the shade somewhere between dark pink and light red as heyelled at Flying Mint Bunny

You bit your lip and wrung your hands together. Perhaps they weren'tand now were embarrassed that Flying Mint Bunny would be saying such?Or maybe they realized how you were starting to take a liking youthem and wanted to put it out of your mind. Surely there was no waythey were messing with you that you might have believed a couple ofmonths ago, around the time that Feliks said that the Magic Trio andBad Touch Trio liked you, you would believe that they were messingwith you but you knew them now, they were kind men-they wouldn't dothat to you.

However your lingering feelings of insecurity still lingered, butthen you heard a light hissing and turned to see smoke rising. Ingreen the foggy smoke said 'will you go' then in blue it said 'toprom with' and in red it said 'us Name Last Name?' You gasped lookingat it smiling happily before turning to the boys, who had all frozen,and saw how happy you looked. "Do you guys...do you guys mean it?"You asked as they nodded all being shy.

"But...there's three of you?" You say as they smiled slightly.

"Yes, but your the only girl we want to go with love, would youlike to go with us?" Arthur asked as you looked away shyly nodding.They all looked relieved, Vladimir rushed foreword to wrap his armsaround your shoulders and pull you to his chest while Lukas smiledtaking your hand to kiss the knuckles.

It was hours later as you giggled on a three way call between Feliksand Berwald and Tino both sharing the phone on that line. "So,like, what was so important, Nickname?"

"I just got asked to the prom!" You said with a giggle as Feliksmade a squeal as Tino giggled.

"C'ngr'tul'tions, N'me." Berwald said in his monotone, "Wh''sk'd y'u?"

"Well...Vlad, Luka, and Artie all asked me to go with them." Yousaid blushing darkly and burying your head into your (favorite color)pillow.

"Wow, go Name!" Tino happily smiled while laughing.

"Like, totally! Name is enough woman for all three of them!"Feliks giggled as you shook.

"Stop! This is not the funny!" You yelled just like Toris wouldhiding your heated face.

"We do have to have our 'girls night' Tino pointed out which gotFeliks from making you blush as you breathed a sigh of relief andsent out a mental 'thank you' to Tino.

Well what wewere all waiting for, some talk on the prom. We've finally moved fromthe 1/3 to 2/3. That doesn't mean that it is a third of the way doneit means that everything is in three categories, the building up therelationship that reader-Chan will accept a prom invitation, then theactual prom, then the relationship afterwords.