Engagment

"We should just go to the Justice of the Peace." You groanflopping down on the bed, you were absolutely exhausted. Notphysically but mentally. How many times you had to see theshock/horror looks of people that you are getting married to threemen. Quiet a few would refuse to do business with you. Not only onceyou had to hear why three men would all go for you? Once upon a timeit would play on your insecurity and mess with your head; now youwere much more confident and you didn't care.

However it still wasn't nice and you were not in the mood to dealwith anything. Lukas had been sitting on the bed reading, Arthur hadseen you walking in and worried about how you were dragging yourfeet, and Vladimir had been doing laundry and looked at youworriedly.

"Eh...what is it love?" Arthur asked coming to sit on the side ofthe bed while Vladimir put down the basket and climbed over on yourother side. Lukas moved to be above your head and they watchedconcerned as you groaned. This was not normal for you.

"What's the matter, draga? (sweetheart?)" Vladimir asked as hereached out to stroke your back.

"This wedding planning is hell." You explained as they looked atyou sadly.

"Perhaps we should help." Lukas moved as you looked up at him,your (eye color) orbs staring at him through a few locks of (haircolor) hair on your forehead.

"Da. (Yes.)" Vladimir agreed rubbing at your shoulders, "perhapsyou need a massage?" He offered as you gave a happy moan.

"Please." You agreed pulling off your (favorite band/singer)shirt to reveal your plain cotton camisole. This way Vladimir couldget to your shoulder and neck. Silently Arthur set a hand on thesmall of your back and Lukas on your calf as you sigh. "You threeare a god send, I hope you know that." You say happily. They wereso loving, when you'd be stressed they'd work to make you relax.

Getting up you pulled off your camisole to reveal your (favoritecolored) tube topped corset. The ribbons were (second favorite color)and the busks were iron. Once you undid that it revealed a plain(favorite color) cami and then kicked off your shoes and socks andpulled off your jeans so you were in nothing but your matching(favorite color) cami and panties.

Vladimir pushed some of your hair off your neck and shoulder so hecould get to them and slowly work away the knots. Arthur worked onyour back and Lukas on your legs and feet. It was only a few momentsand you were starting to relax, not long after you were starting tofall asleep. Once you had actually fallen asleep they cuddled,Vladimir laid on top of you slightly, Lukas on one side Vladimirlaying on him as well, and Arthur on your other side.

When you woke up your were covered by your lovers and a blanket. Yougave a little sigh and squirmed out they groaned in their sleep butwere soon back to being asleep with Vladimir in the middle. You wentto make some breakfast sandwiches for everyone, you baked an egg, twoslices of bacon, and some cheese on ciabatta bread.

You were just about to go wake the boys for breakfast you wereshocked to feel a pair of arms wrapped around your waist. You turnedto see calm blue eyes. "Morning Lukas."

"Morning tresor. (treasure.)" Lukas greeted setting his head onyour shoulder.