College

You sighed rubbing your forehead, you were currently a sophomore incollege, you were going for (degree) so you could become a (dreamjob). The others were all going to (dream college) as well. Vladimirwas taking classes to be an artist, Arthur to become an author, andLukas to become a scientist. After the four of you graduated youplanned to move to (favorite city) and get an apartment, then ahouse, who knows; maybe you guys will raise some kids.

It was exams week and all of you were feeling the frustration. Thefirst two years of college were the worst, having to get anAssociates' so you were all taking basically the same classes, a lotof the classes the last two semesters you all had the same classes.

Of the four of you Arthur was freaking out the hardest. This semesterwas grating on him and he wasn't able to relax as well as the rest ofyou. Not to mention you all had part time jobs, and his boss wasbecoming more and more demanding.

Which was exactly why you couldn't focus on your textbook to studyfor an upcoming exam. Arthur was cussing up a storm. You loved him,you really did, however he was driving the rest of you insane. Yougot up and walked out of the room you four shared into the livingroom where Arthur was studying. There was two loveseats, they facedeach other and were separated by a coffee table. Vladimir wascleaning and chopping strawberries in the kitchen, watching Arthurwith concerned rose colored eyes.

Lukas's left eye was twitching slightly, a warning before he wouldstrangle Matthias. While Arthur's still screaming and carrying on yougripped Lukas's arm and tugged him away, he didn't want to but hefollowed you as you went out to the kitchen with Vladimir.

"Guys, I'm worried for Artie." You said worried as both nodded,"maybe we should get his mind off of it?"

"But how?" Vladimir asked as you sighed and covered yoru ears asArthur let out a particularly loud vulgar curse. Usually his cussingturned you on but not right now.

"Lukas, you go get stuff to make Fish and Chips okay?" You asked,needing to get Lukas from Arthur so he can cool down. "I'll getArthur away from his stuff and Vlad put his stuff away then we'llneed you to give him one of your famous hugs." You say as the twonod, "we still have that Earl Grey from England, right?" You sayas Lukas grabs his keys and heads out giving you a curt nod afterkissing you goodbye.

"Good, I'll make tea while you distract him Vlad, then when Lukagets back we'll make the food and we can just hang to get him torelax." You explain as Vladimir nods, it's as good a plan as anyand he had no ideas. You two went over to Arthur and you sat besidehim, "Artie?"

Arthur sighed the heels of his hands digging into his eyes. "Love,I adore you but right now I need to study."

"Arthur your not studying your freaking out." You say tugging onhis arm as he glared at you with angry green eyes. "We love youArthur, your not helping yourself right now. Let the informationsettle in your brain and come back later, okay?" You say as herolled his emerald eyes.

"That doesn't work-"

"Then why did you tell me that last semester when I was freakingout about my final in (least favorite subject)?" You asked as hepaled looking paler than Lukas. "That's what I thought, come on."You said taking his hand and pulling him up and dragging him into thekitchen to sit him down onto the table. The table was your favoritepiece of furniture; Lukas picked out the couches and coffee table,Vladimir picked out the bed, and Arthur picked out the decorationsfor your apartment and you picked out the table. Of course all fourof you had a say in everything but that's just how it happened toplay out. The table was dark wood, the table was triangular themiddle was glass in a triangle that held white rocks. The chairs weretwo benches each able to hold about two people along two of the sidesthat had dark cushioning and along the last side was two chairs thatwere high square seats with a back that was crossed like an X in theback. All in all it can hold six people, so when Feliks, Berwald, andTino showed up you ended up having to sit in one of the boys lap,sometimes Tino sat in Berwald's lap as well, especially if Toristagged along or Emil came over at the same time or something alongthose lines.