Lemon

It had been four months since the three boys had told you they lovedyou and you confessed back. It was so strange and yet so natural tolove three men at the same time. They didn't mind sharing you and youfelt such love for each of them. Even your father had come to acceptthem ever since he saw the love that swirled in their eyes when theylooked at or spoke about you.

You had been together for almost a year now. You were all, for now,eighteen. Arthur was the oldest of the boys born in May, Vladimir inOctober, and Lukas in November, you yourself was born in (birthmonth) and were the (number) (youngest/oldest). For a few more monthsall four of you would be the same age.

The four of you were at Vladimir's house and it was only the four ofyou. Lukas was wearing his sailor outfit, cross barrette, and hat,Arthur wore a green military suit, while Vladimir wore a velvet suitand his cloak with his cute little top hat. You wore a simple(favorite color) jersey cotton blend dress with your (hair color)tresses let loose. You were sitting on Lukas's lap with your feetresting in Arthur's and Vladimir on your other side.

Gently Lukas took your face in one hand and started to kiss you. Hisgrip on your jaw was gentle but his kiss was rough. You gasped whenalmost at the same time Vladimir's arms wrapped around your torso togrip your breast and Arthur's hand gently touched your peach, whichallowed Lukas's tongue to slip in.

Neither moved for a moment, worried if they had gone too far andthough you were a bit uncomfortable at the suddenness you couldn'tdeny it felt good. Plus the fact that they were waiting for a signthat you were okay with this was another, you loved and trusted themenough that if you were uncomfortable they'd stop if you told them.Plus this felt good, your plump arms wrapped around Lukas's neckwhile you leaned back into Vladimir's chest and thrusting your hipsup against Arthur's insistent hand.

Now sure you were okay with this Vladimir nudged some hair off ofyour shoulder with his nose, lovingly inhaling the (favorite scent)fragrance wafting off your skin and nibbling along your neck, findingthe special spots he knew you liked.

"Per...perhaps we should...go upstairs?" Arthur suggested as thethree of you nodded.

"Mmm..." Vladimir hummed pulling you from Lukas's lap andcarrying you upstairs, Lukas and Arthur followed you, Lukas openingthe door for you as they entered Vladimir's room. The carpet was ablood red, the sheets of his bed were wine colored and he had a blackblanket, pinned to one wall was the Romanian flag.

"Is it my turn for a kiss?" Arthur teased kissing you gently andpushing you down gently laying on top of you his lips molded toyours. When you pulled back to breathe Lukas was on one side of youand Vladimir on the other.

"I want to taste..." Vladimir said stroking some stray (haircolor) locks behind your ear.

"Okay, I want to enter her." Arthur whispered as he kissed yourforehead.

"Then I get to touch her first." Lukas added playfully nudgingArthur's shoulder, "so move over Englishman." Arthur did as toldrolling over as Vladimir made room for him and Lukas moved on top of you. Laughing joyously Vladimir hopped over you getting on the otherside where Lukas was.

"I have a feeling were all overdressed to be laying in bed."Vladimir pointed out and you had to agree. They began taking offtheir clothing and blushing you quickly pulled off your dressrevealing your Norwegian camisole. Lukas smirked as the other twopouted cutely and you couldn't help but giggle at how cute theylooked. All four of you were in your underwear, you in your Norwegiancamisole, the boys were down to their boxers, Union Jack for Arthur,Lukas's matched your camisole, and Romanian flag one for Vladimir.