Epilogue

You giggled as you looked around for your children, you had been married to the boys for fourteen years and you were happy. Sure, like any couple you had your fights but this didn't mean you ever didn't love each other. You four made sure not to go to bed or work mad at each other. Each week you would have a date night with just you, the kids spending the night either with their Uncle Emil, Uncle Feliks and Toris, Uncle Tino and Berwald, (Aunt/Uncle) (sibling name) and (Aunt/Uncle) (sibling's boy/girlfriend-now wife/husband), Uncle Matthis, or one of their four sets of grandparents.

Right now you had the day off from (dream job) and were playing hide and seek with your children. It was funny but you had a child from each of them, the oldest was William, he was Arthur's biological son. He had Arthur's green emerald eyes and your (hair color) hair, he luckily inherited yoru cooking and wasn't as tsundere as Arthur was. He looked almost like an identical copy to Arthur except he had your hair and nose.

The other two were a pair of fraternal twins, Emilia to Lukas and Alexander to Vladimir. Emilia looked like you but she had Lukas's calm blue eyes and light blonde hair, Alexander had Vladimir's eyes, and smile while he had your hair and nose. Even though they all three had different eyes and hair colors they were obvious siblings. Though each knew which father was their biological one they all knew all three as their daddy. William was nine years old while the twins were five.

For the last nine years Emil has refereed to Lukas as big brother since if he didn't he didn't get to be called Uncle Emil. A bit mean but Lukas was too cute to not let it happen.

You blinked when you heard giggling and acting like you were walking away you came behind the couch and grabbed your little girl. "I've got you Emilia!" You giggled spinning her around, her light blond hair creating a curtain as she let out a slight giggle. She wore a (favorite color) bow in her hair to keep it out of her face as you set her down. "Now to find your brothers." You said with a wink and she nodded.

"Ja mama! (Yes mom!)" She said as you set her down and started to purposefully be overly and ostentatiously sneaky. It did what you wanted it to, making your daughter giggle.

"What in the world?" You turned jumping and landing on your bum hard and groan. Looking up you saw Arthur's green eyes and narrowed your own (eye color) ones.

"Why did you sneak up on me?" You asked and looking behind you you saw Vladimir leading William by the hand and Lukas holding Alexander in his arms. "You found them!" You giggled as Alexander squirmed and William groaned.

"Daddy! You made us lose!" Alexander complained to Lukas as they looked confused.

"We were playing hide and seek." William explained as the mens' eyes widened as they realized what they did.

"Sorry~" Vladimir laughed awkwardly as you shook your head.

"No fair! Rematch!" William demanded as Arthur chuckled, sometimes that boy was too much like him for his own good.

"Not right now, I have to make dinner." You said giggling, "you three play with your dads, I'll make some dinner."

"Can we have (favorite food as a kid) mumsy?" William asked as you smiled.

"Of course." You said kissing each of your children on the forehead before kissing your husbands on the lips.

You never thought in high school that you would be so happy in your adult life but your so glad that you are. You have three loving husbands and three beautiful children. Your lovely children. Now to make (dish) and then do your normal routine of playing a board game and then make sure their washed up and tuck them in and read them their bedtime story. More than likely Emilia would want to be read the Ice Queen, Alexander Hansel and Gretel and William would probably want to be read a chapter of Harry Potter.

Normal, predictable. And you wouldn't have it any other way.  

I hope you all enjoyed this story, if you liked it you can check out the other pathways.