Admit to Loving

You smiled giggling as you slipped on the dress you had worn to prom,though it was much more along the lines of a masquerade dress. Justlike Feliks had promised he was now doing a masquerade. The blackdress was cut at the knees, a slit to midthigh showing the redunderskirt, the straps were crossed into the back in thick whitestraps that shined either red, blue, green, or yellow by the light.You braided your (hair color) hair into a crown braid holding it upwith green pins that looked like leaves. You set a half mask over thetop of your face that was black with tiny fairy silhouettes a quarterof inch big each in red, green, and blue. You clipped on a(silver/gold) necklace that held diamond cut gems, a ruby, sapphire,and emerald, and slipped on a blue floral lace gloves that went toyour elbows. You slipped on a pair of black flats and smiled happywith how you looked. You were three times more excited for thismasquerade than for prom.

You knew that they would be here soon so headed downstairs to leavewaving goodbye to your family. They were a bit iffy on you havingthree different boyfriends. Your (brother/sister) often teased you onbeing a slut and your parents found this kind of strange but youdidn't care, if all four of you were okay with it what was the harm?

You smiled waving as you saw the boys and slipped into the back withVladimir, Lukas was driving and Arthur was in the passenger side. Allthree boys were wearing classical tux and a cloak that were black onthe outside. On the inside of the cloak was the flags to theircountry, Union Jack for Arthur, Romanian flag with Vladimir, and theNorwegian flag was on Lukas. Lukas wore a slim blue mask, Vladimirwore a red mask that went past his nose and stopped just short of hismouth, while Arthur's went far enough up that it covered his bushyeyebrows in green.

"How are you three?" You asked before kissing Vladimir's lips, hewas the most loving to you, Lukas's were rough, and Arthur's weresweet-which was shocking knowing how he could be-however all three'skisses were possessive.

Pulling from Vladimir you next kiss Arthur, Vladimir's arms aroundyour waist to hold you still so you don't fall. Once red light cameyou kissed Lukas, Arthur watching for when it turns green for you.Soon enough you made it to Feliks's house and entered happilyskipping happily holding onto Lukas's hand in one and Vladimir's inthe other, Arthur behind you holding your waist. There wasn't a verybig crowd since not very many wanted to go to a masquerade Plus notmany would come near the creepy magic freaks, you now part of that.

Tino, Berwald, and Feliks were happy to see how happy you were. Youglowed, like someone set a light on under your skin. Most otherswouldn't come near you though you were used to it. Even the scaryexchange student from Russia was a bit scared of you. Not nearly asmuch as his little sister but still he was a bit scared.

"May I have the first dance, love?" Arthur asked as you gigglednodding letting go fo the other two boys' hands to take Arthur. Heled you into a waltz while the others got out of the way of otherdancers to start talking to their friends; Tino, Berwald, Feliks,Emil, Matthis, and Aleksander-Vladimir's best friend from Bulgaria.

"You dance like an angel, Name." Arthur complimented pecking yourcheek as you let out a giggle.

"I'm not dancing like an angel alone~" you teased much betterwith your confidence after being around the three boys for so long.The Magic Trio was good for you.

After you danced with Arthur you tangoed with Vladimir. "How isthis? I don't even know how to tango." You looked around shocked athow you could move easily.