Birthing Hips

After arguing with Feliks all week on what to wear you had decided onwhat to wear. You put on a pair of black skinny jeans and a normal(favorite color) peasant shirt that was off your shoulder and werelong sleeved, you also put on brown ankle boots and pulled your hairinto your favorite style.

You then took one of your few under-busts, it was faux leather withstitching in green and red along the top and bottom to be vines andthe center of the top and bottom having a flower. The back was lacedwith dark blue lacing, putting it on it went right under your bustand all the way to your hips, your shirt about three inches longerthan your corset. Once you laced it up you put the bunny ear bow thatheld the corset you pushed it into the corset and headed out. You hadarranged over the week to meet the three today at the library.

You saw the three and were shocked at seeing them out of theiruniform for the first time. Lukas wore a sailor uniform and though hestill wore his hair clip he also wore a hat that matched his outfit,Arthur wore a green suit with a white shirt and black tie, whileVladimir wore a black suit with a matching cloak the inside being redand his hat still on his head. A old time count, a suit like armyuniform and a old time kid sailor outfit. Strange. Yet it fit thethree.

"Hi," you greeted coming foreword as they all rose to greet you,you didn't find it strange since Vladimir hugged you since thisseemed to be his standard greeting, even when Arthur did it wasn'tthat strange but you were a bit shocked when Lukas hugged you.

"Oh, thank you," you said as Arthur pulled out a chair for you,it was so gentlemanly it made you blush and internally swoon. Theypushed foreword some books as you looked along the titles smilingslightly. The idea of magic always intrigued you, when does someonerevert to the happiness of childhood faster than when they see magic?

"Do you like magic?" Lukas asked as you glanced up and nodded.

"Yes, I love magic." You gave a gentle smile, "I like readingon how magic and the occult has changed as time and people change."

"Want to see a magic trick?" Vlad offered as the three smiledslightly as they saw your eyes light up.

"Really? Yes please!" Smiling Vladimir clicked his fingers and abouquet of (favorite flowers) appeared tied together in a red paper.

"Flowers for the lady." He said flirty giving you the flowers ashe winked and you blushed giggling slightly bring the flowers up toinhale their sweet scent.

"Amazing..." you whispered looking up at the three. With a waveof his hand Lukas made a few blue sparkles appeared as Arthur heldhis hand out allowing the hand to glow green. "Wow..." you saidyour eyes wide, you were like a kid in a candy store.

"So Name, do you believe in magic poppet?" Arthur asked as youlooked at him shocked.

"How could I not when you guys are showing me it?" You askedlooking as the glowing green hand disappeared and Lukas's bluesparkles, "but even before that I always knew magic existed." Youadded smiling before smelling the beautiful flowers again.

"You did?" Lukas asked as you looked up to the pale boy.