Prom

Your heart felt as if it were beating out of its chest as youdressed, you slipped on a cami that you got on sell since it wassupposed to be a Union Jack but they somehow messed up making insteadof the red, white, and blue colors making it the same shades as theRomanian flag. You also put on your panties that were red decoratedwith green flowers and blue frills along the waist and legs. Youpulled on a tubed black corset that was decorated with little fairysilhouettes in green, blue, and red. You then pulled on a Norwegianflag camisole.

You then got your dress from the garment bag, the black knee lengthdress fit you like a glove, you made sure that the red under the slitcovered you from midthigh to knee. You also made sure that your sheerstraps crossed along your shoulders perfectly and admired for amoment how the white fabric took on sheens of blue, red, and green asyou moved reacting to the light.

Smiling you spun enjoying how the fabric at the skirt spun around youbeautifully but it didn't go too far. You then pulled on your blackflats that wrapped around your ankles and then went to the mirror toput on your makeup, a lip balm that gave the slightest hint of red,peachy cheeks and the slightest white on your eyelids.

You then took the annoyingly slow task of braiding your hair alongyour head into a crown braid, you used lovely clips that were greengems that looked like leaves, you had been practicing for the lasttwo months and were a pro at this, the leaves were not onlyfunctional but decorative. You then slipped on your elbow length lacefloral gloves and the lovely (silver/gold) necklace that had thethree diamond cut gems, the ruby, emerald, and sapphire wentwonderfully with your soft skin.

Smiling you went over to your family and your mother fawned over howbeautiful you were while your father, believe the fact you were goingto the prom with three guys meant you were going as a group offriends, and so was much more released. Your mother took manypictures of you along with ones with your father, herself, and your(brother/sister).

"Don't use up all the film before the guys get here." You said as(sibling's name) snickered, sure their father might not get what wasgoing but your (brother/sister) sure did and you mother had asneaking suspicion but was glad to see you even going to prom sinceyou always said you wouldn't.

You turned to hear the door as your dad went to open it. "Ah, helloMr. (last name)." Vladimir said as he ushered the three in and theywalked in, all three stopped gasping as they saw you. Yes you werebeautiful but never like this, you looked absolutely radiant andscrumptious. Vladimir bit his lip, Arthur's hands clenched into fistsand Lukas started to lightly blush.

"Hi guys." You said smiling at them, and they started to catchtheir breath. Arthur wore a classic suit, while Vladimir looked likehe could of stepped out of a live action of the Corpse Bride with hiscloak and top hat, and Lukas wore a suit with his vest being aNorwegian flag pattern.

"Hello love, you look absolutely stunning Arthur complimented asLukas brought your hand up to kiss your knuckles while Vladimir didthe same with your other hand, Lukas handed your hand to Arthur whodid the same as you blushed and your mother swooned at howgentlemanly it was, she didn't care if it was taboo for a girl tohave more than one lover this was amazing! They handed you theflowers each brought, Lukas gave you a white Lily-of-the-Valley whileArthur brought you a single red rose and Vladimir a (favorite flower)and you smiled at the kind gesture.