WONWOO FANFIC

THE CHOICE

"Wonu?? I'm home. I came from the supermarket to buy us some supplies."

I turned to see Wonwoo on the baywindow reading. He was in the same position as I left him this morning, the only difference was he showered and he was reading a new book. I sighed as I put down the shopping bag on the table.

"Are you even listening to me?"

"You got home. Supermarket. Food supplies."

"You're always like this! If you're not out there practicing with the boys, you're at home reading."

"Are we gonna argue about this again? I told you this—"
"Is your way of relaxing, I know. But come one Wonu! I'm here for sht sake! Atleast notice me while we're together!" I snap at him.

He sighs as he closes his book in frustration.
"Fine, I'm all yours. Now what?"
"You know what?! Nevermind! Go drown in your stupid books! I'm done Wonu. We're done!" I say as I slammed the door on my way out.

I got in my car and dialled Mingyu's number.

"Heyyy y/n! Wazzup!"
"M-ming-yu..Where are you?"
"Woah. What happened? I'm at a korean resto with Joshua Hyung."
"T-text me the address. I'll go there."
"No. I'll get you. Stay where you are okay? Text me and I'll come and get you."

I ended the call and texted Mingyu. Minutes later, he arrived and got in the car. "Let me drive okay? Why don't we go to that park where we first met?" I nodded as I moved so he could take the wheel. He didn't ask questions, he just drove and let me cry. This wasn't the first time Wonu and I had a fight, at first it was about him always being distant, then he always goes out whenever he's free and now his books. I just don't understand him anymore.

We arrived at the park and we seated on a bench.

"So? you ready to tell me what happened this time?"
"He's different Mingyu. I tried to understand him, I-I really d-did." I started to cry again and I felt Mingyu's arms wrapped around me. I just cried until no tears would come out. I felt the exhaustion take over me and drifted into deep sleep.

Mingyu's POV

I drove her home and carried her to her house. I knocked on the door and Wonu hyung opened the door.

"Is she alright?" He asked. His expression blank.
"This time, maybe not. You've got to tell her Hyung."
"You know I can't. I don't know how."
"Yes you do. You're just afraid what she might say. Tell her or I will."
"Fine. Give me time. I'll take her now. Thanks Mingyu."
"I'm doing it for her not for you." I said. Handing y/n over to him.
"I know. Still, thank you." He replied

Y/N's POV

I woke up with a headache. And in my bed. Mingyu must've drove me home. I got up and took a look at the mirror. "Gahd, I look awful." .
"You're still beautiful." Startled I turned around to see Wonu leaning on the door frame.

"Don't talk to me. I'm still mad at you."
"I know, I'm sor—"
"No. Not this time Wonu. I've had enough of your sorrys and until you tell me what's really going on with you, I can't be around you."
I grabbed my suitcase from my closet and started packing.

"Y/N what are u doing you can't leave this is our apartment, our home."
"No wonu. YOU. Are my home and it feels like you're not here so I have no home right now. Don't worry I'll be at Mingyu's for now."
He sighed as he massaged his neck. "Fine have it your way." He says as he leaves.

I can't believe him! Just like that he lets me go. I thought to myself. I finished packing and left the apartment driving to Mingyu's house crying, I try to keep myself together.