JOSHUA ONE SHOT

.
You and Josh were in the school canteen, buying drinks when two girls come up to him.
.
"Annyeong Oppa~" The girl with the blue ribbon clip says. Joshua turns to her and smiles. The two of them squealed in happiness.
.
"Oppa, you've lived in America a long time right?" The one wearing a pink headband asks.
Joshua nods, "Yes. I have."
.
"Woah Daebak." They both say. You roll your eyes disgusted at how they desperately flirt with Joshua.
The girl with the headband notices you and asks, "Oh! Is she your girlfriend Oppa?"
Your eyes widen and you were about to say no when Joshua smiles and answers first. "Yes, she is. We're currently on a date right now."
.
The two girls jaws dropped as did yours. They bowed and excused themselves, apologizing for being rude.
.
When they were far from hearing distance, you hit Joshua's back. "YA! Why did you say that!?" He chuckles and smiles. "Because they were starting to be annoying and besides," he leans in poking your forehead, his face inches from yours. "I was having a date with my girlfriend." He winks as he backs away and takes a sip of his drink. He puts his left hand in his pocket and signals you to follow, "c'mon you're boyfriend is hungry."
.
You knew he was just teasing you, but something about what he said made your stomach and heart flutter. .