SEUNGCHEOL FANFIC

THE MANLY LEADER

.
"Omo its Seungcheol! Everyone says, he's really cool but seldom talks to girls. He's unapproachable but still girls love him."
"Omo. Look at him! He's so cool! He's the coolest leader!"
"Look at thos manly arms of his. And that stare! Omo. I'm dyinngggg~"
.
Aiiish. Early in the morning this fangirls are so noisy. Ikaw trying to sleep here and these crazy girls ruins my peaceful time.
.
"Ya!!! You girls, can't you see I'm trying to sleep here???? Stop fangirling over that guy. He's obviously doing it for show!" I say to them slamming my fists on my table.
.
"Omo. There she goes again, y/n is always so scary."-girl1
"Yeah, even the guys are afraid of her."-girl2
.
"What do you mean it's just for show?" I turned to find Seungcheol approaching me, his hands on his pocket and two other guys behind him, the other had long hair and the other one had a silver cross on his ear.
.
"Why? You affected? Tell your fangirls to stop being noisy. I can't get much sleep here." I say as I sat.
"It's because it's not your bedroom, y/n." He says placing his left hand on my table and leaning down on me. "Get lost Choi. You're blocking my table." I snap back.
"Your feisty aura isn't going to make me fall in love with you, why don't you just stop trying hard to get my attention." He says smirking.
.
"Heol!! I didn't know, you were made of air Choi. And to think, I thought you were just a stuck up guy, you're like a russian doll yknow."
"Because I'm expensive?" He asks.
"No, because you're so full of yourself." I say grabbing my thinks and passing by him bumping his shoulder as I made my way out.
.
You know why I hate him? Hate all of them? Because they get special treatments. They're excuse from class because of practice, go home early because they attend shows, they even get exempted from exams if they win an award! Unbelievable! And the Choi Seungcheol is so self centered! As if all the girls he meets falls for his charm.
.
I continue walking through the hallway when I stopped at the Music Room, someone was singing, I took a peak and it was a brown haired guy, he seemed familiar. As I listened a bit closer I ended up the door, and falling face first. Ugh, hell!
.
.
Someone helped me up. "Are you okay Miss?" He asks, "You should've went inside rather than being like a stalker." He jokes.
.
I smiled sheepishly. "Sorry, I didn't meant to disturb you." He shakes his head. "Don't worry you didn't, so what did you think? About the song." He asks as he make his way to his guitar.
.
"Was that self composed? It was beautiful. You should be in an idol group or something!" I say as I followed him. "Like seventeen?" He asks. "No way! You're too good for that group. They're just a bunch of spoiled brats. Especially that Seungcheol. Just because he's the leader." I scoffed.
.
He looks shocked and he chuckled. "They're not that bad." He says, "and how would you know??" I ask him. "Because I'm part of that group. I'm Woozi, the composer and producer of the group." All the blood rushed to my cheeks. I just insulted him! Without even knowing! "I-im..Sorry—", "no you're not." He says smiling. "And it's okay, you have your own reasons. I respect that. Will it be okay if I sing to you the song that I played earlier?" He asks. All I could do was nod.
.
*Woozi sings 20 by Seventeen*
.
"WOAH! You wrote that!? You're really talented!!" I say as I clapped my hands. He rubs the back of his neck his cheeks a bit red. "Thanks. Btw, I haven't asked your name yet." He says, "Oh. I'm y/n." I tell him and we shook hands. He continued to play his song as I listened.
.
Seungcheol's POV
.
Damn that girl is really something. I could make all the girls swoon here without lifting a finger, but her? I would just have to breath and she'd start yelling at me for being alive. Unbelievable!
.
"Hey Jeonghan. Have you seen Woozi? We're gonna start practicing for our show. Where is he anyway?" I asked Jeonghan. "I think he's in the Music Room. He said he was finishing a song." He replies. I nod and and told him I'll go find Woozi. I go to the Music Room, and I hear Woozi's guitar and take a look inside only too see that girl from earlier with him. She was smiling same with Woozi.
.
Aish. What is this?! Why am I mad at Woozi?? Must be because he's flirting instead of focusing on our song. I went inside and said, "YA!!!"
.
.
Y/N's POV
.
"YA!!!" Seungcheol came bursting through the door. Me and Woozi turned to him.
.
"Why are you here?! We've been looking everywhere for you. We have a show later,remember?" He says to Woozi.
.
"sorry we didn't notice the time. The song is already finished too." And then Woozi turns to me, "sorry y/n but we have to go. It was nice meeting you."
.
Seungcheol scoffs, "Don't bother with that girl. She hates us anyway."
"No, I just hate you. Fame and Popularity devoured your brain, that's why it's full of hot air now." I snap at him. "Goodluck at your show Woozi-ah." I tell Woozi who's putting away his guitar.
.
"Why don't you go y/n? To our show tonight?" He asks.
"yeah sure why not." I replied.
.
"Unbelievable." I hear Seungcheol mutter under his breath.
.
I glared at him as he glared back. "Okaaay? We should go. Seungcheol let's go. We have to practice." Woozi says pulling Seungcheol away.
.
SHOW CHAMPION
.
I arrived at Show Champion just in time for it to start, I waited for the moment, the other Idols finished and then the MC announced, Seventeen. They were singing Mansae today. They started singing, and their voice from the song is the same if it's live. Wow. I guess they really do have talent. It was Seungcheol's turn to Rap and his stage presence is—ehem—amazing. Though I don't like to admit, but when he performs he dominates the stage. Along with the other members.
.
After they performed, I made my way out of the venue when I here someone calling me. I turned to see Woozi with his pink hair bouncing as he runs to me. "C'mon, come with me." He says and grabs my hand before any fan sees us.
.
We went backstage and there I met Seventeen. Woozi introduces me to them and I bowed and Introduced myself as well.
.
"Woah. You're  the scary girl in class." The long haired guy said.
"Yeah, I hear you even get into gang fights." The guy with the eyes like 10:10 clock says.
"I heard, you get sent to the principal for punching a teacher." The chinese guy with the jawline to die for said.
.
I shrugged. Those are true anyway. It's really hard especially if you're the illegitimate daughter of a famous Idol who left us for fame.
.
.
After they performed and we talked. Seungcheol followed me out. .
"What?" I ask.
"It's late. I'm taking you home."
"No you're not. I didn't ask you to." I said as I start walking.
"Yeah, because I wanna do it." He says, catching up to me.
"Why?" I turn to him
"Because I don't really know why you're mad at us, me particularly. But I can't go with my life knowing someone hates me." He says.
.
If you only knew why I hated you Seungcheol. I thought to myself.
.
"Fine but just this once." I tell him, he nods and opens the car door for me. The ride home was quiet, he put on some music to escape the awkward atmosphere between us.
.
.
We got home to my apartment. And I offered him to go inside for some coffee or snacks since he gave me a ride home, he obliged and went in.
.
"Mom. I'm home." I yell as as I got home. But my Mom didn't answer.
"Mom??" I found my Mom lying on the floor unconscious. I quickly run to her side and try to wake her up. Seungcheol carries her immediately. "C'mon let's get her in the car, we need to go the hospital." He says as I do my best to stay strong.
.
My mom has been sick these days, and I try my best to work hard on my part time jobs for her medicine, but it seems to get worse.
.
We arrived at the hospital and my Mom is in the emergency room right now.
.
Strong arms grabbed me into a hug, and I let Seungcheol comfort me. My Mom is all I have, I can't lose her too.
.
"Don't worry she'll be fine." Seungcheol says comforting me.
.
After a while I started to calm down, and we wait for the doctor to tell us my Mom's condition.
.
"Is there a patient here named (Y/M/N)?" We hear a guy say my Mom's name.
I turned to see who it was, and my knees almost gave out. I felt my face being drained of blood and my breath hitched.
.
"Aboji! You're here???" I hear Seungcheol tell the man.
The man turned to us, his face shocked but he gradually acted as if he doesn't know me.
"Yes, I'm visiting a friend. I heard she was confined." He said. Seungcheol turned to me and smiled, "y/n this my step father. He's also a famous actor now and an ex Idol from a group before."
.
How could I forget this man...when he's my Father.
.
.
"How do you know her Mom, Aboji?" Seungcheol asks.
He hesitated at first. "I met her Mom in a fanmeet, we became friends after meeting several times."
.
Pft. Liar. My Mom, was your fan and she supported you! When you found out she was pregnant with me, you left us! For fame and popularity! I wanted to scream it at him.
.
"anyway, send my regards to your Mom. Son, will you stay long you have practice tomorrow right?"
.
"I'll be home by 10 Aboji. I'll just keep y/n company."
.
"You don't have to Seungcheol."
"I know but I want to." He replies.
.
"Very well then. Take care y/n. If you need anything you can come to me."
He says and he leaves.
.
"That was the first time my Dad offered help, your Mom and him must have been really close."
.
"When did your uh. Step father married your mother?"
"Oh she didn't. He kinda took on the role, when my father died. My Mom and him, were under the same company and they became best of friends. So he's like my Dad now."
.
So he can take care of this guy, but can't stay and take care of us.
.
"Hey you okay? Here," he offers me his jacket. ",you're Mom's gonna be fine. Don't worry." He says trying to comfort me.
.
"Thanks Seungcheol but I'd really like to be alone right now. If it's okay, can we just see each other tomorrow at school?" I ask. .
"Y-Yeah of course. But hold on to my jacket, I don't want you getting sick." He says a smile on his face. I find myself blushing and I nod. "Yeah okay. Thanks. Goodnight."
.
After Seungcheol left, the doctor told me it was okay to see my Mom now. She was just tired and needed to rest and eat healthy.
.
"Hey Mom." I say.
"Hey sweetie. Sorry if I made you worry." She says
"Don't be." I told her
"The nurse said someone was looking for me, it was him wasn't it?"
I didn't answer.
"Y/N, he's trying to make up for what he did. Give him a chance okay?"
.
I smiled a bit. "Okay Mom. Just focus on getting better ok?"
"You were with a boy I see."
"W-what?"
"That jacket. It has a boy's perfume." My mom says.
"Oh this. Um yeah. He's name is Choi Seungcheol."
"You like him don't you?"
"What? No. I-i mean, he's okay. I don't know. Maybe. At first I didn't but now, he seems nice." I admitted.
.
.
My Mom is still in the hospital but good thing she's recovering well.
.
I got out of my apartment and headed my way to school.
.
"Good morning!"
"Seungcheol!? What are you doing here?" I ask him. I see him leaning on his car, wearing a white vneck shirt and denim pants.
"Picking you up for school. And I was worried about you. You didn't text me that you got home."
.
"Because I don't have your phone number." I say showing my phone. He grabbed it from my hand and started typing.
.
"There. Now you have my number."
.
"Slick move Choi." I smirked.
"C'mon we're gonna be late."
"Don't worry, I can take the bus." I tell him and started walking.
"Okay then. I'm coming with you." Following me.
"What? Why?" I said stopping.
"Because I like you." He says smiling.
My mouth opened.
He bit his bottom lip and scratched his cheek.
"Bad timing?"
"W-why?"
"What do you mean why?"
"But I hated you. I insulted you multiple times. Why would y—"
"You used the past tense for hate. So it means you don't hate me anymore."
"Seungcheol —" i start to say
"I just like you. I guess I've always liked you." He was blushing this time.
.
"I wanna ask you out on a date. Tonight, at this restaurant near here. Pick you up at 7. And wear something nice. Okay?" He says. "Now let's go. We're gonna be late." All I could do was nod. I would be lying if I say that I don't like him. And maybe, just maybe...I could have a future with him.
.
We arrived at school and everyone was looking at us. While he proudly put his arm around my shoulder.
I hear whispers around me and some gave deadly stares.
.
Seventeen greeted us when we arrived in the classroom.
.
"Woah. Finally! Leader confessed didn't he?" Minghao says.
"About time too! He wouldn't stop talking about you for months now." Jun adds.
"Guys, chill. I'm still asking her out. We're not official. Not yet anyway." He confidently says. As the boys clapped and cheered.
.
After school, I went to visit my Mom.
.
"Hey M—"
"Sweetie. You're here. Good, Siwon is here to see you too."
"Get out." I say.
"Y/N! That's not how you talk to your Dad." My Mom says.
"HE IS NOT MY DAD. I've tried to be civil for Seungcheol's sake. Leave or I will!"
.
.
"Please, at least let him explain—"
"It won't take back all those years that you were gone! People view you like a God-like figure, an Idol, someone they look up to. But in reality you're no better than a rat! Now get out!"
.
"I know your mad at me. I know you hate me. But I had a good reason to leave you."
.
"Hate doesn't even begin to describe how I feel. And now, you come back to our lives just in time that my Mom is sick. You try to buy us with money, because you can the bills and I can't." I turn to my Mom as I cried, "Mom I promised that I would try, but seeing him I just can't."
.
I say and without letting them speak I left the room crying as I go. I dialled Seungcheol's number hoping he'd answer.
.
"Hey finally you called!"
"A-are you busy right now? I'm really so-sorry to call at a bad time, but c-can you pick me up at the hospital?"
.
He was silent for a moment and then, "I'm on my way. Give me 10mins." And he ended the call.
.
I sat outside a waiting shed still crying. I just don't know what to do. Having my father back in my life is something I was not prepared to handle. The fact that he chose fame over us is hard to forgive.
.
"Y/N!"
I turned to see Seungcheol his hair disheveled and his sweating and his breathing heavily.
"D-did you run???"
"Yeah. The traffic was horrible so I got out of the car and run all the way here." He says, catching his breath.
.
Damn. I have been hating this guy for years and all he does in return is this.
.
It made me cry even more, I got up and ran to hug him as I cried.
.
He didn't say anything and just held me. Rubbing my back as he placed his chin on my head.
.
After I calmed down we sat on the bench, and he waited for me to talk.
.
"Seungcheol, I need to tell you something."
"Sure y/n. Anything."
"Siwon...he's...he's my father. I'm his illegitimate daughter." His face was in shock. "I-i wanted to tell you but I wasn't ready. Especially since you look up to him a lot, and I didn't want you to hate him."
"What did he do?" He asks his voice deep and serious.
"He left me and my Mom to pursue his career."
With that, Seungcheol stands up and made his way to the hospital. His hands clenched and his face furious.
.
.
"Seungcheol! Wait!"
.
I run after him, in time for Siwon to come out of the Hospital. .
"Seungcheolie, are you vis—"
"YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU LOST YOUR FIRST LOVE IN A CAR ACCIDENT. With your child!"
"Son, please."
"Don't you dare call me that. You left the girl I love and her mother for your career!? You told me to ALWAYS. Follow my heart. And now, I find out you chose your career over them?!"
.
My heart skipped a beat, when he mentioned me as the girl he loves.
.
"She was dying." Siwon says in a whisper.
"What?" I asked.
"You. You were dying. You had pneumonia, when you were weeks old. I wanted to quit Super Junior, I told your mother I would so I could take care of you. Of both of you. But you got sick and if I quit, I wouldn't be able to pay the bills. I told your Mom I'd find a way, but she said I shouldn't quit. That I didn't have to leave my dream, my career. So I continued with the group, you got better and I had to enlist for the army, so I left for two years. When I came back, you were diagnosed with asthma, and I had to work hard more to buy your medicines. Your Mom and I then decided to tell you that I left while you were a baby. I sacrificed my chance of being your father, to provide for you. Because then, I couldn't be an Idol and a father. It was different back then."
.
Tears started to fill my eyes hearing his confession.
.
"I-i..I didn't know. I thought you didn't want us, didn't want me."
.
"Seeing you for the first time in that hospital, was the happiest day of my life."
.
"I am so sorry—"
"Don't be sweetheart." Siwon says and hugs me. I cried in his arms until I calmed down.
.
"I'll go back to your Mom right now. It seems both of you need to talk." He says and leaves us.
.
Seungcheol stays quiet. "So girl you love huh?" I say.
.
"Uh. About that—"
"Thank you. For standing up for me, even if I've hated you in the past, insulted you, embarrassed you. And for that I'm sorry."
.
"I can't forgive you yet." He says smirking.
"Then what do I have to do for you to forgive me?" I ask.
"We still have our date right?"
"You kinda left your car in the middle of the street so..."
"Don't worry I have a back up plan." His crooked smile shows.
.
.
A limo parks in the driveway and my eyes widened. "How did you—" "I wanted to pick you up in a nice suit, and you'd be wearing a nice dress, I'd take you to a fancy restaurant. We'd talk all night. But, with what just happened, we kinda missed our reservation. So where do you wanna go?"
.
I smiled at his words. He really did prepare for this. "What about the carnival?"
"Then the carnival it is!!!" He says pointing to the car as he grabbed my hand. I giggled as we got in the limo.
.
We arrived and the ticket seller gave us a bracelet, it was for the unlimited rides.
.
"Here let me." He says putting the bracelet on. "There, let's go."
He says, and we went inside.
First we went to the bump cars, the arcade section and a target practice game. A water balloon game. And a crane game. We got pikachu as a prize.
.
"Okaaay. Last one!! Ferris wheel!!!" He says.
"Yeeeeyyyy!" I cheered as we got into one of the cage-like ride of the ferris wheel.
.
The ride started to rise up and I watch the view outside. The city was beautiful and it was almost spring.
.
"Look up." He says, and the fireworks starts.
"Woah! Amazing!" I say.
"Glad you liked it." He says. I turn to him, "you planned this? I thought it was a fancy restaurant."
"After the restaurant I was planning to bring you here, for something special." He says and he grabs something under the seat.
The cage stops at the top and he opens a box.
Inside was a cake. He gets a lighter and light the candle. The letters on the cake said, "Happy Birthday."
.
"H-how did you know? I never told anyone my birthday."
"I went to visit your Mom, asked her where would you like to go on a date and she mentioned it was your birthday. So I planned all this."
.
"Seungcheol this is too much. I don't know how to thank you." I say as I got teary eyed.
.
"Make a wish." He says. And I did.
"Thank you." I said.
He puts down the cake and faces me. "Uhm so, I uh. I wanted to.." He clears his throat and he bites his lip. "Wow. This is hard—I uh..I lo—uhm."
I pressed a finger on his lips. "I love you too, you dork."
"Hey! I'm the manly leader of seventeen which is now your boyfriend."
I giggled as we lean in for a kiss as the night ends.
.
END