DK ONE SHOT

.
You were in an island with Friends and you decided to go and swim in the pool. The others were swimming happily while you notice Seokmin, in the corner of the pool.
.
You dive in the pool and swim towards him. "Ya! Why are you just there?" He nervously says, "Waeyo? Can't I just admire the view?" You laugh as you splash water in his face. "Don't tell me you can't swim!?" He gulps and you raise an eyebrow. "Wait...you can't?" He splashes you with water and gets out of the pool. You follow him and grab his hand. "Ya! Seokmin-ssi! I'm sorry, I was just joking! I didn't expected it to be true!" He sighs. "Just forget about it." He says and sits on one of the pool chairs. You feel bad but give him space and you go back to the pool. You spent hours in there, and one by one your friends got out already except you. By the time you decided to get out of the pool, a pain shot through your thigh, and you experience a cramp. You try your best to go to the nearest edge but fail to do so. Your whole body submerges into the pool as you hear a splash. Someone grabs you by your waist and carries you onto the edge of the pool. You gain consciousness and turn to see Seokmin all wet. "Are you okay?!?" You sit up as you breath heavily. "I thought--you--couldn't swim?" You tell him. "I can't" he says. "Then why did you save me? You could've drowned too!" You yell at him worried. "You think I'd let you drown?" He smiles patting your head. "C'mon let's get you a towel." He says as he carries you to the Resort.