MINGYU FANFIC

WE GOT MARRIED SEASON 1
(There will be a Sequel soon!)

"Do you Y/F/N take Kim Mingyu, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I'm really wishing this is just a dream right now. I'm pinching myself and it hurts so there's no way this is a dream. How did I even get in this mess!? Oh yes. Because of my damn twin sister!

*flashback*

"Y/N, honey. Wake up." I rolled to my side, and while rubbing my eyes I groaned.

"Moom. I'm still tired, besides the wedding will be at 9am right? It's still 5am. You should wake up my sister not me."

"That's the thing honey. S/N is gone."

My eyes widened and my whole body awakened. "WHAT!?"

"She ran away without us knowing. Sweetie, we can't cancel this wedding. The Kim Family is already so mad at your sister because of what happened. We have to go through with this." She said her face torn.

"When you mean 'we' you mean ME! I can't pretend I'm her Mom! They'll eventually find out I'm not her!"

"You're identical twins. They won't find out. This is just temporary until we find your sister. The Kim Family, will sue us if we don't go through with this, they'll think all of this is a sham."

"Because it is! Ugh. I can't believe her! Mom, I'm giving you two months to find her or I swear to God that I will run away too!"

"Don't worry darling. We'll find her, now please. Put on your wedding dress and get ready, you'll be Mrs. Mingyu in three hours."

*end of flashback*

And that is how my life ended. Great! Just great! I don't even love the guy, he's know for being cold and harsh to everyone. I don't even know if he's human!

I felt a pinch of my arm, and I snap back to reality. I realized I haven't said I do yet. And Kim Mingyu is staring at me with clenched fists and a deadly stare.

"I-i Do..I do." I say.

"You may now kiss the bride" the priest says. He leans down towards me and before he kisses me he whispered, "This is all your fault. If it wasn't for that baby in your tummy this wont have happened." Then he planted a quick kiss on my lips. I froze. I didn't know my sister was pregnant! WHAT AM I GONNA DO NOW!?

The crowd cheered for us as he linked our arms, and walked down the aisle. Every step I take felt like walking on shattered glass. What have I gotten myself into? I thought my sister blackmailed Kim Mingyu's family, but I didn't know what she used as blackmail. How can I do this!? They expect my sister which I'm pretending to be pregnant. How can I be pregnant when I haven't tried doing it!

"Cheers for the newly wed couples! And may you last forever."

"Get in." I hear Mingyu say as he grabbed my arm, to everyone it was a sweet gesture, like helping his beautiful wife into the car, but in reality he's grip on me is forceful.

Before we got in the car, he waved and smiled. He looks so different in the public eye. But when no one else is watching he becomes this cold hearted demon.