JEONGHAN ONE SHOT

.
You and your friends are at the amusement park and you wait for the 5D ride, as you wait you try to end your boredom by punching playfully Jeonghan's shoulder. He raises his eyebrow and looks at you. "Wow that hurts." He says sarcastically. You smile and you punched him a tad bit harder this time. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you close, "You want to know what really hurts?" He says as he grips your wrist tighter and tighter. You laugh at first then gradually it became painful, you tell him to stop but he thinks you were just joking until Jisoo hits Jeonghan's back. "Ya! Y/N's crying already!" He realizes what he did and lets go immediately, you turn around to hide your pain as you rubbed your now-reddish wrist. You feel the chair beside you move and you turn to see Jeonghan leaving. You get mad as it seemed that he didn't care and never bothered saying sorry.
.
Minutes later he comes back with a pink mixed with blue cotton candy and a water bottle. He hands you the cotton candy without a word and you looked at him your forehead creased. "What's this for?" "For eating what else?!" He said. You pout as you accept the Cotton Candy. Is this his way of saying his sorry? "Here." He says again and now gives you the water bottle without looking at you. "The cotton candy is too sweet. Drink water afterwards." He says as you accept the bottle. It was now your turn for the 5D ride and you got up and started to go inside, he grabbed your hand and you look at him. He rubbed the back of his neck and stares at the ground before looking at you, "I-im..Sorry." He says turning red and walks pass you. .