MINGHAO ONE SHOT

.
"Minghao-ssi!" You yell running towards Minghao. "Oh! Y/N! Good mor—" he stops mid-sentence as he looks at you his forehead creased. "Ya, waeyo?" You asked. He leans down, his face inches from yours. "What's that on your face?" He asks. You immediately feel nervous as you think something might be on your face. You took out your mirror to see nothing. "What do you mean? Are you pranking me?" You ask pouting. "No, Why are you wearing make up?" He asks. "Oh! Well, I just felt like it." You smile confidently. "It doesn't suit you." He says and leaves you in the hallway.
.
All day you were preoccupied with what he said, you're classmates in one class, and you keep on eyeing him but he doesn't seem to notice. After class, you headed out with your head down. Without knowing you were about to bump him. "Omo. Sorry!" You say apologizing without looking. "You took it off?" You look up to see it was Minghao. You then look away your forehead creased, "well it doesn't suit me anyway." You said mimicking him. He smirked and messed your hair. "I said it because you don't need make up. Cmon I'll treat you to some ramyeon outside school." He says putting an arm around you as you were dragged downstairs.