WOOZI ONE SHOT

It was your General Assembly in your school, and you were about to go inside the School Gym. You noticed Woozi wasn't around so you text him to inform him.
.
"Jihoon-ah. We have an assembly today. Come here in school. —y/n"
All you got was a "K". You were used to this, since you know that Woozi wasn't the showy type. You sit on one of the bleachers together with your classmates and the assembly starts.
Minutes later, you see Woozi, coming up the bleachers bringing two sodas. Your stomach flutters as you think that he bought the other one for you. He arrives and hands you the other soda which you accept gratefully.
"Hold that. Don't drink it. It's mine." Your shoulders lump and your expression saddens but you try to hide it. The girls at the back laughed and joked as they witnessed what happened. You shrug off what happened at tried to focus on the assembly.
As the assembly continues, Woozi pokes you in the cheek. You turn to him as he says, "This is boring y/n. I'm going home to sleep." He stands up and walks away but you call him back. He looks at you and you hand him the soda, "your soda!" You say. He turns his back on you and say, "thats actually yours. I bought it for you. I'll go now." With that he walks away leaving you shocked, and your cheeks turn red at his sweet gesture. You hold the soda with both your hands as a smile forms your lips.