Vernon ONE SHOT

[ Vernon One Shot ] • Behind Close Doors •
.
"Y/N, not this issue again." Vernon sighs as you both go inside your apartment. "I told you, she was just a long time friend. We trained together so that's —" You roll your eyes and cross your arms, facing hims "Oh please Hansol, clearly she likes you! I see the way she looks at you!" You say angrily. "Why do you even think that-" you throw your hands in the air in frustration. "Because I used to look at you that way! When we weren't together yet! Do you know how painful it is, watching you be surrounded by thousands of girls, to be loved by them, to be fantasized by them, without them knowing that you are already TAKEN, that you are already MINE. Because behind close doors, you're my boyfriend but when the curtains open I'm nothing more but a fan!" Tears starts to flow as you pour out your feelings. Vernon stares at you his mouth open, this was the first time you'd complain about something in your relationship. You'd always say yes or understand every situation you both got into. "Y/N, I-i.." You sigh and raise your hand to stop him. "I can't do this anymore. Vernon I love you, the people who knows about our relationship knows how much I love you. Having you but not actually making you mine is killing me." You slowly take off your promise ring and approach him, you take his left hand and put the ring on his palm. "I'm sorry." You say as you head outside the door leaving Vernon with a promise ring in hand and a broken heart.
.