I was Kiss Raped!!!!

The next morning mom and dad dropped me off at school; I went to class while they went to the office to 'take care of everything'. I was nervous all day long waiting for Shadow to hunt me down and finally kill me. But nothing happened. 

Relieved I was as I took a stroll down the street on my way home after school. Only that's when the trouble happened. I was pulled into the ally way where it was dark an unseen, a perfect place to dump a body. 

"Hey if it isn't little mommy's boy. Went crying to your parents I see." It was Shadow just as I suspected. 

"I didn't 'cry' to them, at least I HAVE parents to take up for me." I hissed back at him I let my back pack fall to the floor. He growled at the statement, I would have felt sorry for him if he wasn't such an ass.   

"Humph, like I haven't heard that one before." He rolled his eyes stalking up to me. My fist clenched and I stood my ground, "what do you want from me Shadow? What have I done to you to make you hate me like this!?" 

"Hate you?" His ear twitched, "I never said I hated you." 

"Your actions speak for you." I grumbled. He smirked evilly and his fist came at me aiming to hit my nose, but on the ready I raised my hand and blocked him! It was my turn to strike; I've had enough of this being the mat under his feet. But he blocked my attack just as well. With each attack we seemed to get angrier and the hits started becoming harder and faster, but I wasn't holding back. 

We fought long and hard, hours probably past as the sun began to sink down well into the 6pm hour. Finally our stamina running low sweating and heavily panting it was near ending this fight. I knew a good hit to his jaw line would most likely get him to stumble back and hopefully be too tired to lash back out at me. Only when I took my final swing he simply just dodged it as if it was coming at him in slow motion!! His foot came behind my ankle pulling my foot out right from under me causing me to fall back. My back came crashing against a wall it knocked the breath out of me, his hand gripped my throat and just as I waited to be met with his fatal blow, … his lips were locked with mine. 

Already hot from fighting, my face had been reddened but now I was sure I was glowing! My head spun too many things ran through my mind and it made my stomach flip around in a good yet awkward and weird feeling. Too tired, confused, and even a bit scared to move I just stayed still, feeling hot lips on mine and suddenly his tongue forced its way passed my lips and softly seemed to ‘nuzzle’ mine. I went dizzy with all that was happening my heart rate already beating so fast, felt like it could burst as it somehow managed to beat faster. Shadow's leg intertwined between my legs from tripping me his knee between my thighs kept me from sinking down as my legs gone weak. 

He finally pulled away and I gasped finally able to get in a full breath. 

"W-wha!?!" Was all I could sputter out after getting enough air. I still felt the throbbing pain of his knuckles and his firm grip on my neck, and his tongue I still felt the sensation in my mouth! I didn't know what to do or how to react! How does something like that come from a fight!?! 

Shadow was turned away he didn't show his face to me after that. He began to walk out from the ally leaving me alone. He stopped before he was out in the open and picked up my backpack, sending it flying at my chest. I caught it the weight of my dictionary, math, and science book had the air knocked out of me once again. Before I could regain composure he was gone. 

I was there alone in the ally, by myself. Beaten bruised cut bleeding and now completely confused with emotions and questions. The overcrowded emotions began to filter out as tears. I tried to hold them in but the more I tried the more I cried. In tears I slung my back pack over my shoulder and ran the rest of the way home. 

I came in through the door halfway calmed already still taking in quivering breaths. Mom looked up with a worried expression. 

"There you are! My goodness honey what happened to you!?" She rushed over to my side looking over the cuts and bruises. 

"I'll call the police." She said turning away to leave. 

"No!" I yelped and caught her wrist stopping her from leaving. 

"Why not? Whoever did this too you needs to be arrested!" She said angrily. 

"No, don't please." I said shaky. It was telling in the first place that got me into this mess, and this was just telling my parents who told the principal, if it was the authorities like the police, I'd be dead for sure. 

"No I'm fine." I said watching my dad walk in the room. 

"You fought back pretty hard." He said, "my sensors pick up analysis that there was quite a struggle but you didn't let him go without giving him a good fight." 

"Y-yeah." I nodded. 

"I still think we should call the police." 

"No mom no, please!" I yelled and moved away past them and ran upstairs to my room. 

Damn it what was I going to do. I just wanted to forget everything. I curled in a tight ball on my bed. Maybe if I slept, when I woke up everything would be okay again. 

I kept my eyes closed tightly trying to get to sleep but my head was hurting. I uncurled and took a deep breath. 

I put my hand up to my mouth and ran my finger across my lips, the image of Shadow's pressed up against them gave me stinging chills and my mind replayed the scene over and over again. 

Argh why won't it leave me alone!? Why can't I stop thinking about!? Couldn't this count as rape? Kissing is like oral sex right??? I was kiss raped!! Maybe if I wash out my mouth it will go away. I went to my bathroom down the hall and brushed my teeth vigorously rinsing it out twice with mouth wash. 

That did the trick, the minty flavor left my lips and tongue numb and tingling. That still didn't stop my mind from asking 'why?' 

The only way to get that answer was to ask Shadow myself. 

I couldn't sleep, and when I dozed it was only the image replayed of our fight and I would jolt awake. 

Dad came in my room and sat on the bed. 

"Sonic, your distress signals can be felt from miles away..." He said putting his cold hand on my head. 

"Sorry dad..." I mumbled. 

"I understand you wish to be alone, but if you feel you need to tell me something don't hesitate to do so." He his digital eyes showed little carrot marks (^^) to make him seem happy. 

I lifted a smile and nodded, "yeah dad I won't." I thought about telling about that weird kiss thing, but there was nothing he could say to answer my question as to why. 

He left my room telling me to sleep well but that didn't happen. And I was awake the rest of the night until the morning came and mom came in to check on me. 

"You okay to go to school?" She asked with a frown. 

"Yeah." I nodded today I was going to be looking for Shadow and get my answer.