An Orca Constellation

After the lunch hall was cleaned by the suspected antagonists of the food fight (none of which was in our group) there was only enough time in the day for one game, of lightning tag.

“Do we get to beat up something?” Shadow asked as he was handed a flashlight.

“No.” I smiled and shook my head, “it’s a game of tag, but in the dark.”

“… well, at least I’m not being painted on…” He grumbled flicking his flash light on and off now.

Rouge has claimed winner by cheating and flew up in the sky so no one could catch her. We all went to our cabins tired and ready for sleep. And that’s where Shadow and I stood beside each other looking at the broken bed he’d made with his chaos spear, leaving only one bed usable.

“You take it.” He said, “I don’t sleep.”

“You really need to though.” I answered holding his arm so he wouldn’t leave.

“Well then you take it and I’ll take the floor, I was the one who broke the bed anyway.”

Although that was a done deal, I didn’t want him to sleep on the floor… I would sorta like if he slept with me, or at least lied with me until I was asleep. He pulled away going to collect a pillow and some blankets.

“W-wait, uh won’t the floor be uncomfortable?” I asked twiddling my fingers.

“Not really, but I can tell where this is going.” He put down the covers and pointed to the bed, “Get in.”

I smiled feeling a quick surge of energy bursting through me and I let out a squeak jumping in the bed kicking off my shoes and socks and ducked under the covers. Shadow sat down on the bed next to me and moved in under the covers with me.

What are you doing!? Don’t you know what this can lead to!?’ My mind was screaming at me, but my body refused to listen and snuggled closer to his warmth. His arm wrapped around me pulling me closer as it was a small bed, which was just another excuse to snuggle so close I was practically on top of him. Almost worried he might be uncomfortable, until he answered me with a purr.

“Are you tired?” I asked in a whisper.

“…Not really.” He shook his head looking at me with wide eyes, “Are you?”

“Well, just a little but not really.” I found my finger making swirls in his chest fur. “What did you mean by ‘other things’ when we first got here?” I asked remembering what he’d say after he pinned me against the wall kissing me.

He smiled wide, “I was just kidding.”

My face glowed and I tried to cover my face with the covers.

“Unless you want to…” He raised a brow looking back at me as if questioning my sanity.

Maybe I do…just a little…’ I answered in my mind but shook my head quickly while turning completely red, “No!”

“Yeah right, I see right through you, you so want it.” He teased nudging me.

“W-well I, I don’t know.” I stuttered feeling hot and fidgety. I wanted to try it, yet at the same time I was scared to.

“Let’s not, until you’re ready.” He grabbed me back in a hug and pressed me against him. Being this close, my feet rubbed against his as my leg came over one of his and used him as my pillow, was enough to make me feel like exploding.

“Have you ever done it before?” I asked looking up at him quickly the thought just now crossing my mind.

He seemed a bit shocked from the question and a blush of embarrassment showed on his cheeks, “Uh, no actually.”