Chapter Seven: My First Mission

A/N
This chapter is based on Fullmetal Alchemist. It doesn't exactly follow the actual plot. If you don't know what Fullmetal Alchemist is or the plot, you may skip this chapter. Also, CONTAIN SOME SPOILERS!!

~~~~

Today's the day!! I thought happily.

Today, I was going on my first mission in years. It was to help some alchemists.

I was going to Ninth Earth, where the Fullmetal Alchemist lived.

I went through the portal with my backpack on, which contained my State Alchemist pocket watch, my State Alchemist uniform and a change of clothes.

I landed on my feet, in a hallway. I was about to walk but I saw two people. One was huge and the other, compared to the first, was a midget.

"Get out of our way!" the midget guy shouted.

"Where is Colonel Mustang?" I asked.

"The Icebound Alchemist." the midget said, then they pushed past me.

"Hey!" I shouted after them. I looked in the direction they had came from.

I heard noises coming from behind it.

That's where he is...

I ran towards it. I tried to open it.

Locked.

I clapped my hands together, hard, and slapped them against the door.

I guess I'm like Edward Elric. I don't need a transmutation circle.

The water around me came to me and I solidified it into ice.

I slammed the ice into the door, breaking it.

The ice hit something else.

A- A chimera?!?

Before I could do anything else I heard gunshots. And I saw a flame.

Roy..

I clapped my hands together again. I formed and I shot it at the in coming chimeras.

"Alecxa?!" I turned around and saw Roy staring at me.

"Hi Roy!" I waved then noticed the others there. "Hi guys!" I know I was being informal but I didn't care.

"Hello, Brigadier-General Powers." Lieutenant Hawkeye greeted, shooting the last chimera.

"What happened here?" I asked.

"Nothing you need to know." Colonel Mustang replied.

I scratched the back of my head.

"Eh, Colonel Mustang, I'm a higher ranking State Alchemist than you. Tell me now."

He glared at me but it was true. I was a Brigadier-General and Roy was a Colonel. I was officially a higher ranking Alchemist.

I was filled in on what happened.

"Oh.. Ok.

~~~~

I was sitting on a train with the rest of the Alchemists.

I was staring out the window when I heard Roy shouting. I ignored.

Later on, I was in an office with some others including Edward and Alphonse Elric.

I stayed quiet and stayed in the shadows.

When Ed and Al left, I ended up staying in the office for a longer time then I had expected.

Finally I got to leave.