Chapter Ten: Meeting Old Friends

A/N
The characters in this chapter and from now one won't follow real life aging process. Meaning that they will either be older {Probably older} or younger than the age they are supposed to be if they followed real life aging. Hopes this makes sense! Also, in this chapter and the following, Maria will be eleven and Leo will be ten and Alecxis and Max will be twenty four. I know that it doesn't make sense but remember, in this world, ANYTHING is possible!

BAI!!!! -Alecxis

~~~~

"Maria! Leo! Get down here! We're going!" I yelled. "Max, hurry up." I sighed as Max stuffed his face with the last of his breakfast.

~~~~

We were meeting up with some of my old friends. For some reason though, Max wasn't that keen on meeting them again, whereas Maria and Leo were curious to find out who they are.

"We've arrived." I announced. We were in a park somewhere near Central in a magic using world.

"Alecxis!" I heard someone call my name.

I turned around and smiled. It was my old friend Moeka.

"Hi Moeka!" I greeted.

"Hi." Max had put down the bag he was carry and was on his phone.

"So, judging by your email, did you and Aaron get together?" I asked.

"Yep! And Sotto and Nash got together too!" she exclaimed.

"Uh oh... Here comes the shipping. Even after all this time..." I muttered, knowing that Moeka was this so called 'Shipping Queen'. 

"What?" Moeka asked.

"Nothing! Anyway, let's go. I can see the others waiting just ahead. Maria, Leo, come out from behind that tree." I said, talking to my kids.

~~~~

"Myself, Ash, Moeka and Summer were talking about what has happened since ten ago. 

I found out that Summer and Otto had gotten married and they had a daughter, Katelyn Rivers, Moeka and Aaron got married and had twin daughters, Aimee~Li and Haylee~Li and Ash got married to Nick and had four kids, Synister, Blaze, Ghost and Kayden.

I introduced Maria and Leo to the other kids but Leo refused to say hi and Maria was a bit nervous.

Maybe it's because some age differences? I mean, Ghost and Kayden ARE fourteen and fifteen.

"Leo, it's ok. No one gunna hurt you." Max tried to get his son to come out from behind him.

Who knew Leo was so shy! Back home, he's always so sociable and talkative. 

"Maria, go play with Aimee and Haylee." I said.

"No!" 

"Maria, you're basically the same age." I told her.

"Fine." Maria went off to say hello to the twins.

"Leo, why don't you join your sister? Or maybe play with Synister?" Max suggested.

"No! Synister is an evil word! Bad people have sinister plans!" Leo shouted.

"Leo, just because her name is Synister, doesn't mean she's evil. If you don't want to play with her, go join your sister. You can't stay here." I said sternly.

"Why can't Kyra or Kyle or Glen or Niav be here?" he asked.

"God. Sorry guys, I'll be back in a minute." I told them, taking Leo's hand and leading him away.