04

"yoongi, open up!" the voice was followed by three loud knocks.

yoongi rolled his eyes before making his way to the window and saw jiraen smiling as she stood on the branch.

he opened the window and the girl allowed herself to enter this room after throwing her bag inside.

"when are you going to stop forcing me to go out?"

"when i die."

he scoffed, "i'm not feeling well. you'll have to go alone today."

"yeah, i'm not feeling well, too. how about we both stay here until we feel better."

"just leave me alone, woman!"

"i can't," she shook her head and did a dramatic sigh, "i like you a lot. it's only been a week, but is it possible that i'm... already falling for you?"

a week. they've been secretly leaving the hospital at night and went to different kinds of places for a week. from libraries to abandoned buildings, every night was different.

they also grew closer in the week. shared some stories, recalled some childhood memories and bickered with each other.

as weird as they both described theirselves, the referred themselves as different in a similar way.

"what the actual fuck."

"i'm kidding!" she laughed and sat on the comfortable sofa, "my friend found this campus not too far away. it's open 24/7 with guards guarding, of course."

"do you expect the guards to let us in?"

"uh, yeah?"

"we're wearing hospital gowns! unless we're changing clothes, i don't think they'll let us enter."

"that's why i haveㅡthis!" she got her bag and excitedly opened it before revealing pieces of clothing.

"you're fucking insane!"

"yeah, i get that a lot." she nodded, eyeing the clothes inside the bag.

"i'm not changing into anything. do you know how many times i did things i wasn't supposed to do?"

"just the same amount of times i did the things i wasn't supposed to do." jiraen nodded, "now come on, let's change!"

"i'm not allowed to wearing stuff that squishes my body, and so are you."

"that's why i got two over sized hoodies and boyfriend jeans for us?"

yoongi caught the said clothes before it hit his face and gave the girl a nasty look. if looks could kill, jiraen would've been long gone.

"well you know, since i'm a girl, i'm getting the bathroom!"

"whatㅡ" but before he could finished, she dashed to the door and went inside, yoongi then heard the sound of the door's knob being locked.

he sighed for the nth time, before he started changing his clothes to the new ones.

"hey, you look good."

"i know." he shrugged, not giving her a glance as he continued to watch the television.

"i was joking." jiraen glared at him before picking up her bag and putting her hospital clothes inside. "come on."

"now?"

"when in the world do you expect us to go?" she raised and eyebrow before she threw some sneakers to yoongi's direction as she wore hers.

"never."

"just wear your shoes, yoongi."

the scoffed, but nevertheless still wore the sneakers. it was always like, the boy would complain, but still do what he's told at the end of the minute.

after slipping on the footwear, yoongi stood up and made himself familiar with the shoes that wasn't his usual slippers.

jiraen was already standing near the window watching him as he stomped his feet on the ground. a small smile appeared on the girl's lips.

"you're crazy." she was brought back to reality when he spoke. she looked up and saw yoongi with a disgusted face.

she just laughed, "let's go." before opening the window and doing their usual routine.

yoongi seemed to be a professional at this now. when before he had a hard time climbing on the window sill, after a week, he was already better than jiraen.

he walked past by her paused figure and went down the tree first, before waiting for her to move.

"what are you doing?" he asked, his voice hushed but enough for the girl. she was standing still looking in the building's direction.

it was the second time of the night when she snapped out of her thoughts because of yoongi, she looked at him before shaking her head and walking to the trunk.

she lowered her feet to step on the bulge let herself down, but that was when she missed the one below her foot.

"yoongiㅡ!"

his hands flew to her waist as he helped her not fall on the ground. jiraen took this opportunity to step on the missed tree's bulk and go down successfully.

the boy's hands never left her waist when the started to walk. his left hand remained while the other was inside the hoodie's pocket.

he didn't seem to really notice what he was doing, and jiraen was thankful for that.

but she didn't fully adore the fact that she liked the feeling of his hand around her waist.

------x

wow bye this sucked ass im crying fkskxjs

everyone's buying concert tix and i'm here sobbing in a corner