10

yoongi was confused.

he thought he liked strong, fierce women.

but after months of hanging out with a girl who he thought was the most annoying and loudest person ever, suddenly she didn't seem as annoying and loud anymore.

she was a girl who  had deep thoughts and scars. someone who's been through a lot and has been battling this sickness for who knows how long.

but at the end of the day, the infectious smile would still appear on her lips.

yoongi thought he was strong, but seeing her, he wasn't that good as he thought. itㅡ

"what are you thinking?"

that made him snap away from his thoughts. he looked at the girl who was sitting on the couch, completely ignoring the movieㅡwell, he already discarded it a few minutes ago.

"what?"

"i asked what you were thinking."

"oh, just random stuff. nothing important."

"are you okay? we could stop the movie so you could rest."

"i'm fine." he mumbled, stirring from his position on his bed.

it was another one of those times where jiraen didn't know where to go. so it was yoongi's turn to take the lead, and he decided to stay inside the room since and watch a movie.

"okay..." she answered, not really believing his answer, but didn't bother to ask any more questions. jiraen had her back facing him again as she watched the television.

after a few more minutes, the only noise in the room was made by the television. none of two spoke and just kept quiet. but for some strange reason, yoongi found it comfortable.

he liked silence. and it was great for experiencing something he liked with someone he liked.

wait, what?

his eyebrows furrowed as his movements stopped. he was shocked with his own thoughts, and it felt like he was talking to himself but also not at the same time.

he wanted to deny his own feelings, but he couldn't. he knew would agree with himself deep down.

"yoongi, are you really okay?" she asked again, but her voice was as if was laughing.

he shook his head, "i'm fine, just a little confused with the world. that's all."

"whatever you say. just tell me what's in your head when you're ready." she answered, but then looked at him again. "you know what, you have to tell me more about yourself."

"why?" the man groaned, dragging the last letter of the word.

"i don't know. the movie's kind of getting boring." she shrugged, "come on! i've been babbling a lot about myself, but i didn't hear or see you do the same."

"my name's min yoongi. i was born on the ninth of march. i have nose, eyes, ears, a mouth, arms, legsㅡ"

"yoongi!" she whined, but made herself more comfortable on the couch as if she was lounging in her own home.

"fine, you brat."

"i'm the best brat ever then, if that's the case." she stuck a tongue out. and of course, being the mature adult that yoongi was, he also did the same.

"i like music, a lot. and also rapping, a whole lot. producing is also my thing, but as you can see i don't have any shit here since they're all at home. i also like to curse, but it's kind of already part of my language."

"is composing hard?"

"depends. i mean, if you want to really learn then it's more of confusing than hard, but if it's not your cup of tea then yes, you'll probably look at it the way you look at food being wasted."

"don't producers have names or anything? like angry parrot, pink rice, walking bird or anything?"

"first of all, who in their sane minds would pick names that you just mentioned?"

"nobody knows, okay?"

"and second, i do have a name."

"what is it."

"agus d."

"what?"

"agus d, you deaf piece of garbage."

"you've been calling me a lot of names lately." she grumbled. "but why agus d?"

he shrugged, getting an orange from the fruit basket and started to peel of its skin, "why not?"

"do you plan on making any other names?"

"i don't know."

"well, you are now!" she cheered, "what's a good name for someone very grumpy like you? old pants? grumpy frog?"

"i don't think that's how you make names." he shook his head.

"if you switch my name, it's oh raenji." she said. "that's why some call me that, but it's really rare nowadays."

"i'm eating an ohraenji right now."

"am i supposed to laugh?"

"i was stating a fact, stupid." he scoffed.

"what is up with you today? you're so mean!"

"i'm being meㅡ"

"suga!"

"what?"

"suga! that's your name!" she yelled again, beaming at him.

"why? i'm not sweet or anything. that just doesn't add upㅡ"

"exactly, it doesn't! so it's perfect! and you have white skin, too."

"i don't even care anymore." he breathed out as he popped the last piece of orange into his mouth. "do what you want."

"great! you're suga, i'm orange. what a great combination!"

"not really."

"you're supposed to support me."

he held up his hands in defense, "just being honest."

jiraen suddenly stood up and got a piece of paper and a marker before running to the window where they usually us as an escape door. she scribbled a few letters, before getting some tape and sticking it on the glass.

"what is that?"

"come closer, dummy."

as much as yoongi didn't want to move away from his bed, he dragged himself out and closer to where she was. he read the words written on the paper on the window.

suga and oraenji's way to wonderland.

"that's so cheesy. why wonderland?"

"it's because everything that doesn't remind me of my sickness is wonderland. so basically everything outside this hospital." she answered, "that's probably the same with you too."

as much as he didn't want to admit, she was right.

but sometimes, he felt that she was his escape from all the hospital equipment and medicine.

she was his wonderland.

------x

the pronounce orange as oraenji is korean if some of yall didnt know

also i'm sorry this sucked ass but it's going to end in like chapt 15-20???