21

"here you go," yoongi  said, giving her a comforter.

"why?"

"it's cold." he shrugged, covering himself with a comforter too. "i wish i was wearing thick socks like you."

she did that same actions that he did, and now her whole body was covered with the thick blanket. "when are you leaving?"

"i don't know. do you not want me here?"

"no," jiraen laughed lightly when he faked an offended expression. "it's just... what if people are looking for you?"

now it was his turn to laugh, "do you really think people would look for me? you even said it yourself before. i locked myself up in my room. who else would be looking for the infamous min yoongi?"

"hey, i just said that to convince you to come with me."

"well, it sure worked. but we both know that what you said was true, girly."

"stop calling me girly."

"stop calling me suga."

"stop copying my answers, loser."

"then stop saying your answers, loser."

jiraen didn't answer anymore and just stuck her tongue out as an answer, "hey, suga."

the boy almost rolled his eyes. "what?"

"talk to me."

"was i singing the whole time during our conversation, then?"

"just... don't stop talking."

"why?"

"i'm sleepy."

"isn't sleep a good thing?" he asked.

"i don't want to sleep."

yoongi didn't ask any more questions and just nodded his head, "yes, ma'am. what do you want to talk about?"

"i don't know." she sighed, "first impressions?"

"first impressions?" he repeated, trying to make sure. yoongi wasn't really a big fan with this type of topics, you see.

"yeah, first impressions." she confirmed. "be honest, yeah?"

"okay..." he trailed off, "well, i thought you were crazy."

she scoffed, "how nice!"

"hey, you said to be honest! i was just following the rules!"

"oh, please! since when did you even follow rules?"

"says the girl who forced me to go to other places that wasn't allowed through a window! a window!"

"that was a long time ago!"

"we went to your shop a few days earlier!"

"it was all in the past, suga!"

he scoffed, "two days isn't enough for the word past! don't give me that bullshit."

"what happened was done! that's why it was in the past. don't be an idiot!" she continued to argue, "and stop cursing!"

"wellㅡ"

"stop it!"

the both if them froze as they slowly turned their heads to the side, only to see the television showing a girl who's angry at something. or maybe someone.

the pair stayed silent for at least a minute, changing their glances from themselves and the television.

but then yoongi started to laugh.

and as if it was on instinct, jiraen started to laugh too.

and the both of them laugh until they could say the were starting to feel abs on their stomachs.

as they laughed, yoongi glanced at jiraen, whose eyes were almost in the shaped of a crescent.

she's pretty.

and that made him sad.

------x