20

"what is that noise?" yoongi asked, putting his other hand in the pocket of his hoodie.

"that was me falling off the bed."

"wow, you suck."

"thanks, suga. i really needed your comforting words right now. how nice of you."

"anytime." he chuckled lightly, "hey, open your door."

"why?"

"just do it."

there was a few sounds of footsteps, before the door opened slowly. jiraen's head was peeking from inside, as if she was scared to see who the visitor was.

"you're in the wrong room, sir." she mumbled, trying to hold in her laughter. "but you really look like a criminal, all the jokes aside."

"maybe it's just my charisma." he shrugged, ended their call, and pushed the door so he could enter. "thank you for the warm welcome."

as yoongi walked into the room, acting like it was his, jiraen just followed him around like a slave following his master.

"stop walking around! you're making me tired." she complained.

"then stop following me."

and she did. once he said those words, jiraen sat on the sofa that was only a few steps away from her and slopped down as if she just climbed a whole mountain. a yawn followed not too long after.

"you're sleepy already?" he asked teasingly. "what a loser."

"shut up." she answered back, "for some reason, i got thirsty. probably because of your ugly-ness. i'll just get water."

"i think it's the opposite of that, though." yoongi mumbled, following her with his eyes as she made her way to a table where a pitcher of water and a few drinking glasses were placed.

jiraen poured some water for herself, and another one that was most probably for yoongi, since only the two of them were inside the room. she walked back with both her hands holding the glasses and gave one to yoongi.

by now, he was already seated on the sofa that jiraen sat on not too long ago.

"so what are you doing here?" she asked.

"i don't know. it's boring in my room."

"is it because i'm not there?"

"maybe."

"suga!" she suddenly exclaimed, slightly surprising the boy.

"what?"

"you're supposed to deny what i said! your answer just makes it all awkward." she whined, disgust evident on her voice. yoongi laughed lightly.

"i'm just telling the truth. lying is bad."

"no, no." she shook her head. "i'm not going to say anything anymore. let's just watch television and you better stop saying those kinds of words."

yoongi laughed again and faced the front, where the television was already turned on. the both of them were silent as they focused on the show for a few minutes without saying anything. yoongi was about to get used to the silence, when he heard something.

it seemed like she was breathing, but in an uncomfortable way. yoongi wasn't looking at her direction, but jiraen was certainly trying to make this not noticeable by the boy. but yoongi heard it.

he pretended like he didn't notice anything and faced her. "do you want me to get you some water?"

"what?" she asked, a little surprised. "no, it's okay."

"i'll go get you some."

"no, suga, i'm fine."

"it's good, girly. i'll go get water for myself, too soㅡ"

"i said i didn't want any water!"

that sudden yell made the both of them stop. yoongi was surprised by her actions, but it seems like jiraen was just as shocked as him because her mouth was slightly ajar and her eyes expanded a little.

"i... i'm sorry, i didn'tㅡ"

yoongi walked past her before she could finish her sentence, making the girl feel a lot worse than she already is feeling and slumped on the chair, closing her eyes.

she was expecting a slam of the door or something, but instead, she heard a few chuckles.

jiraen opened her eyes and saw yoongi, standing in front of her, with an understanding smile. he then extended an arm out to her.

"water?"

------x

i'm extending the story i'm sorry if it might bore you ;-//