25

1k+ words 

brace yourselves

---x

yoongi wanted to cry.

he wanted to sleep, but he couldn't just leave her alone.

"aren't you going to go back?" he asked.

"not yet," she shook her head, looking at the sky. "i don't want this day to end."

"well, tomorrow's going to be a new day, right?" yoongi said, smiling.

"left."

he rolled his eyes, "funny."

"can you stay here until i decide to go back?"

"of course."

"really?"

"does that question mean something else because i'm not really catching up on something right now. i'm kind of confused."

she laughed, "no, it doesn't. i was just making sure, yoongi."

"why? do you think i'll leave?"

"no." jiraen chuckled, and raised an eyebrow. "but do you think i'll leave?"

"of course, you will. you're a very mean and awful person, after all." he nodded, as if agreeing with himself, "i bet you're not going to meet me tomorrow."

"whatever you say, yoongi." she mumbled, still looking at the sky.

"i'm right, aren't i?"

"who knows."

"why aren't you looking at me."

"you're so ugly, that's why." jiraen answered directly, "your face makes my eyes hurt so much."

"you're uglier than me."

she scoffed jokingly, "we both know i'm the one with the better looks in this relationship."

"stop lying to yourself."

"stop being bitter, ugly one." jiraen finally looked at him and stuck her tongue out, then stood up. "let's go."

"where?"

"back."

"i thought you were staying for a little more here?" he asked, standing up just like her.

"i'm tired and sleepy." jiraen responded, hugging yoongi's blanket closer to her body.

"okay." he shrugged and walked towards the elevator. 

both of them entered when it arrived and stood their silently, waiting for the lift to arrive on her floor. nobody spoke a single word until the doors opened, and jiraen went outside.

"i'll see you tomorrow." yoongi said.

she gave him a smile, a soft one. "good night."

"night." he nodded, pressing the button to close the doors but then she spoke.

"wait!"

"what?" yoongi chuckled when he saw her panicked state. "you look so tensed."

"i..." she fumbled with her clothes. "i love you."

"that's all?" he raised and eyebrow and she nodded, "well, then, i love myself too."

that seemed to make her a little less embarrassed because she rolled her eyes, "just say it back, yoongi."

"i love you too."

she smiled at that, but then sighed. "i'm really tired and sleepy." her voice was suddenly weak, so yoongi thought the girl really needed some rest so he nodded.