.:Third Times The Charm:. (Luppi Love Story)

A fifteen year old girl stood in front of Ulquiorra and Mai. Mai was smiling down at the girl while Ulquiorra stared, one arm placed around Mai’s waist.

Running in the door was Airi and Grimmjow. “I told you to hurry up!” Airi yelled, grinning over her shoulder, looking back at Grimmjow. Airi’s appearance didn’t change much. She had the appearance of that of an 18 year old.

Grimmjow slowly walked in behind her, hands in his pockets, slightly bored. “Tha hell ya’ want?” He snarled towards Mai and Ulquiorra.

“Well,” Mai began, looking back at Airi, “as the two of you already know, Luppi left after he heard you two were together. Total heart break.”

“I know..” Airi whispered, suddenly growing very sad, head dropping. “16 years now…” She mumbled.

“He’s returning.” Mom replied.

“What?!” Airi snapped, looking up at Mai, eyes growing with joy.

“And..” Mom began, looking back at Ulquiorra.

“And?” Airi urged her mother on.

“And he has no idea about us having another daughter.” Ulquiorra replied, looking down at the 15 tear old girl.

“Masami.” Airi replied, smiling. “So this will be his first time meeting her?”

“Yes.” Mom replies, smiling softly.

“Mom…?” Masami asked.

“Yes?” Mai replied.

“L-Luppi… He’s the guy that fell for you and Airi?”

“Yes dear.” Mai replied with a small sigh. “It’s sad that he’s had his heart broken twice, but we’re hoping that when he returns, he will have found a soul reaper he fell for since he’s been staying in Soul Society.”