.:Third Times The Charm:.(Luppi Love Story)*Seven*

Chapter Seven

"So you're a coward." I say, rolling my eyes at the male. "Just running away from your problems. That's not going to help you at all, ever. Just going to hurt you in the long run. Fae your problems, get over them, be happy."

"You make it sound so easy, kid, but you have no idea." Luppi said.

"Kid?" I snapped, moving towards him. He just called me a kid. Why? Because he was upset and I was right. Grabbing onto his shirt tightly, I lifted him up off the ground, pushing him into a wall, emotions overflowing with anger. "You either need to straighten your damn act out or get the fuck out of here. We were just fine when you weren't here. Everyone was happy. I didn't have to worry about you upsetting my sister either." I growled.

"Me, upset your sister?" He raised a brow, grabbing onto my wrist. "Is this a joke?" He questioned, shaking his head, looking around. "You really are a fool." He whispered, laughing to himself softly. "............ You've no idea what I've gone through. I've been through hell and back for your sister. She confessed her love to me, I tested to see if she was confused or not. How do you think I feel right now? Knowing that she doesn't love me that way? HOW EASY DO YOU THINK THIS WOULD BE?!" He snapped, eyes narrowed at me, digging his nails into my flesh. "YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY DAMNED IDEA BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT LOVE IS. YOU'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE, SO DON'T ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY AND LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING BECAUSE YOU DON'T. YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. YOU'RE JUST SOME NAIVE PUNK WHO KNOWS NOTHING."

I stood there, jaw dropping to the floor. I immediately let go of him, and turned away. He was right, I didn't know what love was, but that didn't make me ignorant or stupid. Just made me safe. "Don't ever talk to me. Ever." I say, moving towards his door. When I reached it, I slammed it shut. "A wise man would know to lock his door."

"Wait-" I heard a voice yell, and the door being tossed open.

Never in my life, had I ever been yelled at like that. It made me feel so useless and stupid. They say "Stick and stones may break my bones but words may never hurt" but this feeling I had right now, hurt bad. My face was so hot, and I had no idea as to why. Lifting a hand, I placed it over my face, trying to calm myself down.

"I'm sorry.." I heard a voice in the distance say, as two arms wound around me, pulling me back into what I believed to be a chest, placing a head on my shoulder.

"You're so bipolar.." I mumbled softly, feeling my cheeks get wet. So, these were tears. How strange.

"I'm so sorry.. just.. please, forgive me." He begged, clutching tighter to my shirt. "I need you to forgive me."

"Why does it matter?" I asked, throwing my hands in the air in frustration. Why is he making me feel all these stupid emotions? I've never felt this crap before. God, this is just annoying as hell. Damn you Luppi.

"Because.. I need you.. to forgive me."

"Lame reason." I say coldly, grabbing his arms, trying to make him let me go. "Go back to Soul Society."

"Is that your final wish?" He asked.

"Yes." I say irritably.

"Then your wish is my command. I'll be gone tomorrow."

"Good." I say, making him let me go and I ran off.

I ran and ran, though I had no idea where I was going. But I just kept running. Than an idea hit me. Flicking my wrist, the garganta opened, and I ran through it, leaving this realm, and heading to the World of the Living. No humans would see me, and I run and hide somewhere there. Why was I feeling like this? Gragh... it was so annoying.