Chapter 4/ Different

Elena's POV

I cant believe i just ran into Justin freakin Bieber. ''Oh so youre a fan?'' He asks winking at me. Shit. I must have sounded like such a fangirl. ''Well, yeah I love your music'' I reply casually. ''Thanks'' He smiles with his gorgeous white teeth. ''Um, so why did you bring me into the starbucks bathroom?'' I ask curiously. ''Well you came into Starbucks and like screamed my name, and im just trying to avoid paparazzi and I love my fans but it's just overwhelming sometimes. ''Oh okay well sorry for taking your drink'' I apologize giving it back to him, clumsy me i spill his drink all over his shirt. ''OH MY GOD, I am so sorry let me buy you a new one!'' I shout. He laughed ''Don't worry about it'' I turn away for a few seconds to wet a paper towel so that i can clean what i threw on his shirt, when i turn around he's shirtless. He walks over to me and puts his shirt in the sink. As hes cleaning, i examine him, He looks about 5'7 maybe a little taller, his hair is perfect, and his abs.. His abs are really cute, i mean they are perfect i don't understand how a 19 year old boy can be that perfect.

''Like what you see?'' He questions smirking while putting on his damp black vneck. Damn, he saw me checking him out. ''You're blushing, its cute''. I just smiled, I didn't know what else to say. ''Are you sure you don't want me to buy you another drink?'' I ask. '' Honestly im sure its okay'' He says back. ''Okay well it was nice meeting you Justin''

I start walking out the bathroom door when i feel him grab my arm and pull me back. He hesitates before speaking ''Well there is something you can do to make it up to me'' ''What?'' I say kinda of scared of what hes gonna say. '' Go out with me'' He says smiling. ''Justin, you dont even know my name'' I say walking a little bit closer to him. '' What is it? He asks. ''Its Elena'' I say smiling. '' I do now'' He laughs. ''Well at least give me your number''. ''Fine Bieber, you can have my number''. I put my number in his black Iphone and he puts his in my white one. ''Bye Justin'' I wave. '' See you soon Elena'' He waves back. ''Will you?'' I say teasing.

As i'm walking home , i can't stop thinking about him, we were only together for about 5 to ten minutes but i forgot everything that happened during the summer, I felt like my self around him. Hes a complete stranger but yet i feel safe around him. His smile was even more beautiful in person. I think i like him. Hes different then all of the other assholes i've dated.

Justins POV

As i'm driving home in my range rover , I can't get this girl out of my head. I spent less than 10 minutes with her and it felt.. Right. I felt comfortable with her. With all the pressure of being 'Justin Bieber' 'Teen Heart Throb' and breaking up with Selena, Elena made me forget all of that. Everything felt good, for once I wasn't stressed or upset about anything. Im not trying to sound shallow, but i have to admit she was pretty damn hot. Shes different. She isn't like the other girls i've dated in the past, Selena was my first love but in the end I got hurt. She broke me. I started dating so many girls, and just like playing girls like it was a big game of go fish. I feel like Elena is different than Selena and won't hurt me. I want to get to know Elena. I would never want to do anything to hurt her. Its weird , I don't know one thing about her but her smile was just so.. Genuine.

I walk into my front door to smell my favorite food spaghetti , I walk into the kitchen to see my mom cooking, ''Hey mom'' I greet her by kissing her on the cheek. ''Hey sweetie'' She gives me a hug. ''I'm going upstairs to shower'' I yell as i'm running up the stairs. I decided id take a shower due to Elena's cute clumsiness.

Elena's POV

I get home to be greeded by the silence. No one is here, no one is ever here. It gets kind of lonely sometimes, I hate to admit this, but sometimes I wish i actually had my family around. My dad was abusive and my mom is also an alcoholic but it doesn't mean i dont want a family, maybe its not that I want my family, but I just want a family. But my mom is always drinking and always is gone, and i haven't seen my dad in over 10 years. Speaking of drinking, I could really go for a drink right now.. I walk towards the liquor cabinet and get out Vodka and make my way to the kitchen to grab a glass. As i'm pouring the vodka into my glass, my conscious starts talking to me. Elena dont do this, youre better than this. Dont do this to yourself. I raise my glass to my mouth just so my lips can touch the rim.Im honestly so angry and aggravated right now. My mind is thinking a million different things. ''Elena you are so much better than this, so much'' ''No youre not Elena just drink it'' ''You know you want to'' '' Don't do it!''

''Do it!'' ''Youre pathetic just do it'' ''Worthless little shit'' '' DON'T DO IT!''

I throw my glass as hard as i can against the wall and start balling my eyes out and im just shaking like crazy, I dont know what to do. I need a drink and I need a smoke. I hate smoking so much it calms me down. No, im not going to smoke, i'm not going to drink i'm just gonn-- My thoughts are interrupted when i hear my phone buzz in my purse. I run to the living and its a text from Justin, and Alli...

Hey Elena, I know we just met, but I can't stop thinking about you xox ~Justin

Hey Justin ! I cant stop thinking about you either . ~ Elena

Hey , I know we havent talked in a while, but i saw a picture online of you and Justin Bieber leaving the Starbucks bathroom. Are you two dating?

Hey !!:) No we arent, but i do kinda like him :s ~ Elena

Within seconds Alli replies

Elena no ! You can't like him !

Why?! ~ Elena

Because i heard hes a hump and dump !! ~Alli

You cant believe everything you hear online Al ~ Elena

You don't understand one of my friends from Stratford told me! ~Alli

Ill ask him okay ? ~ Elena

Okay, but just be careful okay? By the way. im coming over in a few days to talk ~ Alli

Sounds good Al <3 ~ Elena

Was Justin really A hump and dump? I've dated boys like that.. I dont want to go back there. There is still a lot of pain inside me about him.

*Buzz* I pick up my phone and see Justin had texted me.

Will you go out with me? Tomorrow night? ~ Justin :)

Id love to xx ~ Elena

Text me your address tomorrow, i'll pick you up tomorrow at 7 ~ Justin

Sounds great ! ~ Elena

Is it bad that i'm actually excited for tomorrow? But is he really a hump and dump? Should I cancel the date? But i actually like him, I can't put my finger on why I like him, theres just something about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter wasn't as detailed and as well writen as the others but I feel worse than i did yesterday and I just don't have it in me today. xoxox