Chapter 25/Treatment

TRIGGER WARNING !

Elena's POV

I wake up to Justin not beside me then I look at my phone and it's only 9:30. I decide to get up then I jump into the shower, I wash up then get out. I rub the steam off of the mirror to begin blow drying my long brown hair. When it's dried I curl the ends and do my usual half up half down hair and top it off with a light pink bow. I walk over to my room and open the closet. I choose a white peplum top and black jeans then put on black heels.

I walk downstairs and see Demi and Justin laughing, they go quiet when they see me "Oh good morning babe" Justin smiles and Demi smiles at me as well. "Morning..." I saw with a 'what the hell did I miss' kind of tone. "So I was thinking we could go to the studio around now because I would love to finish around 5, and it's already 10am" Demi tells me. "You don't need to stay the entire time, you just need to stay for the duet" I explain. "I wanna stay and watch you" She smiles. "That's okay then" I smile back. "Yeah we can go whenever you're ready" I say to Demi. "I'm ready now" She grins. I grab my bag then I walk over to the door and before I can leave Justin grabs my wrist and pulls me into his chest. "Take this muffin, you didn't eat" He says handing me a muffin. He kisses my soft lips before letting go of my wrist. "Thanks for the muffin" I say laughing a little. "Why's that funny?" He asks. "No it was cute, that's all" I smile before leaving.

I walk over to Justin's car and unlock since he said I could borrow it yesterday. "So lets hear this story" Demi says smiling at me. "I can't right now" I tell her. "You don't need to tell me, but when you want to, I'm here for you" She informs me. "I want to tell you Demi. I really do, it's just there's stuff I still haven't told Justin" I confess. "What? Haven't you two been dating for 3 months?" She asks looking really surprised. "Yeah we have. But that's the thing.. It's only been 3 months. I mean this has been my entire life" I respond to her . "But you love him" She tells me. "Yeah I really do" I say. "Then he deserves to know. Are you still struggling with it?" She asks. "Everyday" I tell her. "He deserves to know that" She tells me again.

We get to the studio at about 10:30 and scooter is already there. We walk in and scooter immediately starts talking "Okay so these are the songs that are going on right? For the love of a daughter, Fix a heart, almost is never a enough ft Justin, you'll never know ft Demi, right there, lovin' it" He stops talking when realizing he has the sheet of songs right in front of him. "Yeah, those 23".

"Did you write this Elena?" Demi asks me from the other microphone as were getting ready to start singing. "Yeah I did" I admit. "It's really good" She smiles. "I honestly cant wait to sing it" Demi tells me. We start singing you'll never know, Demi's part goes first so I'm waiting outside just watching her and waiting for her to be finished. About 20 minutes later scooter tells me to go in then Demi comes out. I record my part then he brings Demi and I back in to do the chorus and bridge and stuff. After about another hour the song is finished and now it's time for me to absolutely finish my album. "It's 12 right now, so we have 5 hours to do this, I believe in you and I'm rushing you because I want this album out before New Years, and New Years is next month. Justin mentioned it to me, so I just thought I would let you know why" He chuckles a little. "Okay sounds great" I smile.

When all the songs are done, I realize I want Selena on my album as well, so I take one of my songs off. I call her up and ask her to come. When she gets to the studio she said that we can cover one of her songs since there's no time for her to learn a new one of mine, and I know all of hers so we thought it would be easier. "You choose what song" She smiles. "Um, dream?"I ask her. "That's not by me" She laughs a little. "No I know but you love it and cover it so I thought you and I both know and adore it so why not?" I explain "that's a great Idea ! Yeah I'm cool with that, we would need to get Priscilla to say it was okay and sign stuff" Selena informs me. "I know, but lets just record it first" I smile. "Omg I'm honestly so exited" Selena says walking over to her mic. "I know ! So am I !"

Selena and I finish around 4:30 and we decide to call it a day. Photo shoots and stuff for the album will be next week. I saw my thank you's to scooter then to Demi and Selena for recording and being a part of my album. Demi decides to go to Selena's for dinner, I was invited also but then Demi said that Justin wanted his car back so I needed to drive it back.

I pull into the driveway and see that Justin is all dressed up standing in the driveway. I find it amazing how in L.A we had guards in front of our house, and here, no one even knows where we live. I step out of the car and walk right over to Justin and kiss his lips "you look handsome" I compliment "thanks" he smiles. "Um can you come inside before I tell you what's going on?" He asks. "Yeah sure" I start walking inside.

I step inside the house and Justin closes the front door behind me "Demi actually called me earlier and told me that you're hiding something from me, and you're struggling everyday. Don't get mad at her because she told me because you can trust her with your life it's just she doesn't know what's wrong and she's worried" Justin tells me. "Okay.. What's your question here?" I ask him. "I want to know what's wrong" He tells me. "It's personal Justin" I admit. "We're together Elena. What's your problem is my problem, what my problem is your problem. Tell me, I want to help you" He tells me nervously. "You can't help me with everything Justin so please stop trying" I say harshly."Elena fucking tell me what's wrong, is your dad texting you again?" He asks. "No" I reply. "Then what is it" He asks another question. "Nothing"I say. "Fuck it ok. We're supposed to be in love and honest. But I don't think you know what honesty is anymore. I'm done"Justin says before walking out the door.

I walk upstairs and start balling my puffy eyes out. Did Justin just break up with me? This isn't fair to him, I know that. But it isn't fair breaking up with me either just because I don't want to tell him something that isn't even a big deal. I feel myself start to shake, I feel myself walking to the bathroom. I pull down my pants and pull out a pair of scissors. I begin cutting over 3 day old cuts. Yes I did start cutting again, I've true stopping but for the past 3 weeks, I just can't. After I cut about 5 or 6 lines into my skin, I drop the scissors on the ground and I sit in the ground.

I hear Justin walk in and I quickly run over to where my light grey sweatpants were. I through mine on really fast before Justin could see my leg. He walks in then realizes I'm there and he stops "I forgot my wallet"He tells me. "It's over there" I say pointing to the glads bed side table. "Thanks" He thanks me. He starts walking out the door then he turns to me. "What's that" He asks. "What's what...?" I ask wondering what he's talking about. "On your sweat pants". I look down and notice that my blood was leaking through the pants. "Nothing" I tell him walking away. "That isn't nothing Elena" He says following me. He steps in front of me then pulls down my pants. He sees what I had done to myself and he sees old ones too. So he knows this isn't the first time I've done it. "Elena. I had no idea. I didn't even see when we ya know did it" He says to me looking heart broken. "I didn't start then" I admit looking down at him. He gets a cloth and begins lightly rubbing off the blood. I pull up my pants then turn and walk away from him feeling awkward. I start to cry historically realizing I won't be able to do this anymore. "Elena what's wrong?" He asks running after me. "You're not supposed to know Justin. No one is it isn't a big deal" I tell him as I begin shaking. He grabs my hands then walks be over to the bed. He turns me around so that my back his in his chest, then he lays us down.

I feel Justin pulling me in tighter and I feel myself feeling bad "Justin I'm sorry I did this to you". "Elena. You didn't hurt me you hurt yourself. Of course it killed me to see you like this but it's your skin" He says. "I love you forever and always, you could have told me this and I could have at least tried to help you". "If there is anything else I need to know.. Please tell me" Justin adds. "My eating disorder is back" I admit. "Everything is going to be okay. I promise you I will get you help" he says running my arm. "Justin I don't need help I'm fine" I tell him. "Ellie. You need help okay" He tells me.

Justin's POV

"I don't need fucking help Justin stop" I hear her start to cry. "Everything is going to be okay" I reassure her. About 30 minutes later I notice that Elena is sleeping. I slide my arms from around Elena's waist and get out of bed. I walk downstairs and dial Demi's number. When Demi answers the phone I decide to tell her what's going on with Elena so that Demi can maybe help her. Demi tells me about her 'lovato treatment centre' at Timberline Knolls facility. Demi said she could call and get Elena there as early as tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So it's a really sad weird chapter, you're probably wondering why I made that happen to Elena, but it's because I need her out of the story for a bit. Well at least away from Justin. Enjoy :)