Chapter 40/ Dance madness

"Justin?" I ask opening my eyes. I see that he's still sleeping. He looks so peaceful and comfy. I grab a pillow and hit him in the face with it.

"Babe..." Justin sighs are turns around.

"What if we combine our tours?" I suggest.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asks turning around to face me.

"I can't imagine not seeing you all the time, so what if we combined our tours? Like Scooter said, we will be in the same place almost at the same time" I explain.

I see Justin smile "that's actually a really good idea. But I know some of my fans hate you, and some of your fans hate me. Would people buy tickets? And besides tickets already went on sale".

"People will buy tickets don't you worry about that. Call Scooter, he will do everything. Im sure it won't be a problem". Justin looks at me like he isn't 100% into the idea.

"Please baby" I beg. "I love the idea Elena. I'm just not sure Scooter will do it. I'll ask him at the dance auditions at noon okay?" Justin responds. "Yes!" I smile and kiss his lips.

Justin and I walk into the building where the auditions are happening. When we walk in there are about 100-150 dancers warming up and stretching. "I'm still not used to people looking" I tell Justin as I look at most of the dancers staring at Justin and I. "Ellie it's fine. Let them stare. I would stare at you too if I was them" Justin takes my hand and kisses my lips.

"You just wait at the front table and I'm gonna ask Scooter about combining our tours" Justin tells me.

I look around and see Hope in the back. "Hope?" I ask walking over to her not believing what I'm seeing. "Yeah hey!" She hugs me.

"Why didn't you tell me you were auditioning?" I ask her.

"I didn't think you and Justin were choosing the people, and I didn't want special treatment since I'm close with you" Hope explains.

"I didn't know you still danced. I thought you quit when we started you know".

"I did stop after we started, but I started again when we stopped".

"That's great!" I smile.

"Babe!" I hear Justin yell. "Well good luck Hope" I wish her luck before sitting at the table beside Justin. "Scooters in" Justin whisper in my ear. "Really!?" I whisper back. "Yeah" he responds. "Oh my goodness Justin" I grab his face and kiss his cheek. "There's a meeting with us three tonight at our house" Justin tells me.

"Everyone listen up! So Justin and Elena are combining their tours. So instead of 22 dancers making it, there will only be 12 dancers making it. 10 primary dancers and two alternates. Today's gonna be a long day" Scooter announces to all the dancers.

The choreographer shows the dancers the first choreography that they will be doing. Justin and I are watching dancers dance and writing down names that we think have what it takes to be a background dancer. After about an hour Justin and I stand up and say that names that made it to second cut. We thanked the rest of the dancers for coming.

"Okay, so this dance will be for my song B.E.A.T, anyone who has heard it knows that there is a lot of base in this song. Follow me, I'll be doing the dance 5 times then I'll watch y'all do it" I tell them all. Justin and I learned all the dances and our parts three days ago so that we would be ready for this, we knew that we had to dance with them so Scooter could see how we looked with the other dancers.

We have been dancing for about 20 minutes and I'm starting to sweat. I take of my shirt leaving me Justin in my pink sports bra. I see Justin eyeing me and I playfully wink at him making him show me his perfect teeth. I do it two more times with them before going back to my seat. Right before I sit down a big light from the ceiling falls and almost hits me. "What the hell?!" Justin yells standing up to see if I'm alright. "Are you okay? Justin asks. "Yeah I'm fine. It was an accident" I reply. We walk back to our seats while the janitor cleans it up.