Chapter 19/ Held on tight

Elena's POV

"Justin, this is beautiful" I say walking into our bedroom, flower peddles everywhere. I see champagne, and boxes of some sort "Come sit down" He says gesturing to a blanket on the ground. I sit beside him and he looks deep into my eyes. "Elena I have something very important to ask you" He says moving closer to me"What is it" I ask moving closer as well. Just as our lips are about to touch, he whispers something "Vanilla or Chocolate?" . "Excuse me?" I laugh whiling moving back. "Vanilla or chocolate?" He repeats. "Chocolate" I say with confusion in my voice. "Chocolate it is" He smiles getting up and getting a biz rectangular box. "Open it" He tells me. I smile and open up the box, it's a big cake with pink icing and on the cake it says 'Promise me'. "Promise you what?" I ask him. "Here" He says handing me a Silver box. I open it and there is a beautiful silver Tiffany & CO ring. It's in the shape of a heart and engraved in the back there is little writing 'Justin & Elena forever and always'. "I bought you this because I love you. I want this love to last, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, I know a lot has been going on right now and I know that, but things are going so well for us right now, things have never been better for me. You're my other half, I will love you forever and always. If you wear this ring, you are promising me that we will always love each other , even if things get rough. If we ever get into an argument, if wont break us up, we will stay together.I promise ill always be here for you, and I will love you. Promise me you will always love me" He says still holding the ring in his hand. A few tears fall from my eyes "I promise you Justin" I smile.

He grabs my hand and puts the gorgeous ring on my ring finger. "I will never take this off, I promise" I smile. "Good" He laughs coming to sit next to me. When he's next to me and sitting, I straddle him and I lean into him and try to kiss him. He turns his head "Shouldn't we be eating this cake" He asks blushing. "Mr. Justin Bieber, are you turned on and embarrassed?" I giggle "Maybe" He says turning his head away so I can't see his face. I grab his head with both my hands and turn his head so it's in front of me, I lean my face in while pulling his lightly "Don't tease me" I whisper putting my lips on his. If there is one thing I can say about Bieber , it's that he's the best kisser.

He grabs my hips and pulls me closer, he picks me up, still in the straddle position and drops me onto the bed, putting himself on top of me. I take off his shirt, maybe a little too fast, I have never done anything so fast. He loves as he's taking off mine. "What's funny" I frown "You took off my shirt so fast" He replies kissing my neck. I moan and pull him back up and begin kissing his lips. He deepens the kiss before biting my lip and taking off my skirt. I kick off my shoes in the process and Justin does as well. "Are you sure Elena?" He asks before we do it. "This isn't the first time Justin, and I love you, I'm sure" I smile. "Then hold on tight" He laughs.

I roll on top of him and begin moving my hips a little. He rolls me over and pulls of my pants, I kiss his neck down to his chest then take off his pants and throw them on the ground. I go back up and he holds me very tight against him while our lips are in motion together. I take off his boxers, so he is now completely naked. "Not fair" He laughs "What?" I ask "Im naked, and you still have your bra and underwear on" He states. I get up and take them off. He stares at me up and down before I get back on top of him and continue where we left off.

*Next morning*

"Morning babe" He smiles rolling over on top of me and kissing my lips. "Justin you realize we're both still naked" I tell him. "To be honest I forgot" He laughs. "How could you forget last night?" I ask "I didn't forget that part, it was perfect, I mean damn Elena, you held on tight" He smiles. I blush and look away. He turns my head so that I'm now facing him, "Get up, you have breakfast with Marisa at 10am" he tells me. "Thank you so much for reminding me!" I yell kissing his lips and jumping out of bed since its 9.00am.

I get out of bed and run to get into the shower. I wash my hair as fast as I can then jump out and get my blow dryer. I blow my hair dry and look at the time, it's 9:30am. I curl the ends of my long brown hair, and leave my bangs down then walk out of the bathroom and see a dress on the bed. Awe Justin, he got my outfit ready.

He picked out my bra and underwear and a blue long sleeve dress that goes to just above my knees, with the same colour heels. I take off my towel and begin to get myself dressed. I walk down the stairs and it's 9:55am. Justin's at the door holding my purse and my keys "Here, call me if you need me" He smiles before giving me my stuff "Thanks sweetie" I say giving a peck.

I get into his car and drive as fast as I can to the restaurant where were meeting for break feast. I walk in and see she's already sitting down "Hey Marisa, I'm very sorry for being late" I smile sitting down "Oh honestly don't worry dear, it happens" She smiles back. "So I arranged almost everything for the funeral tomorrow, I just need to know what you're singing and if you're still saying a speech" She begins talking "Yes please , If that's okay with you" I sort of ask her.

"Yes yes ! That's okay with me ! I already have you down" She smiles. "May I ask you something?" I ask. "Of course" "Why do you seem so call about this?" "Well Elena, Ali wasnt the type of girl that would want people to be sad, I'm staying strong for Ali, I don't want to cry about her life, I want to celebrate it" She tells me whipping a tear away "I understand, I wrote two songs that ill be singing, I forgot to tell you that it's 2 songs" I explain. "You told me you're barring her in satin right?" I add "Yes dear, and on a bed of roses" Marisa tells me. "Okay" I give a light smile.

We finish our breakfast and I drive right over to the studio. I walk in and see Scooter standing there "Oh I'm so sorry am I late?" I apologize "Not at all, 5 minutes early, lets get started, show me some of your stuff" Scooter smiles. "So this album, I want to be a little personal to me, is that okay even though I'm not like famous or known?" I ask before showing him one of my songs. "Of course it can be personal" He tells me. I take out 'For the love of a daughter' and he reads over it. "This is amazing, this IS going on your album" He insists. What other personal ones do you have? We can have up to 24 songs on this album" He explains. "These are them" I show him the songs and he smiles and makes me record 2.

By the time were done recording 2, it's 6.00pm "That was great, can finish recording on Wednesday, meet at 9am finish whenever we do?" He asks. "Sounds like a plan" I smile before leaving. I walk back in to thank him "Thank you very much Scooter". "Welcome Elena".

"Hey Justin!" I shout walking in the front door. "Did you eat yet?" He asks hugging me then kissing my cheek "Nope, not yet" I smile. "Okay we're getting McDonalds" He laughs. "Can I drive?" I beg "Fine" He smiles.

We walk outside and I begin to drive. "So are the paparazzi going to be there?" I ask looking over at them. Anger immediately fills his beautiful eyes. "If anyone calls them , yes. Most likely they will be" He tells me "Why do you hate them so much?" I asked. "They took the picture of Selena and Ryan kissing. They are the reason I found out that they were dating. I had to buy the picture from them to make them not give it to any magazines" He explains with tears filling his eyes "Justin she hurt you so much" I remark "She was my first love Elena, she really did break me" He tells me. "Ill never do that to you" I smile .He looks over at me and grabs my leg, "I love you for that" He smiles back at me.

We walk into McDonald's and instantly people are taking pictures, fans, paparazzi, even some of the workers. We wait in the long line to be served, it looks like about a 10 minute wait. "Justin?" I ask. He doesn't reply "Justin?" I repeat "Justin !?" I say louder. No reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So short.. but.. Exiting chapter I'm posting tomorrow or the day after that! Xo ! It's going to be stressful and so sad! Vote and comment ! Thanks for reading , it means so much to me xoxo