Chapter 36/ Can't tell him

Elena's POV

"That was fun, wasn't it?" I ask Justin smiling as the last fan leaves. He closes the door, puts his arms around my tiny waist then puts me gently against the door. "You are the best girlfriend ever" He tells me looking into my eyes. "Don't forget that" I giggle and kiss his nose. "You should get to bed Justin, you're supposed to be taking it easy" I smile as he kisses my neck. "Justin" I complain even though I don't want him to stop. He kisses my cheek then moves his lips to mine. My arms wrap around his neck then I play with the hair at the back of his head as our lips move in one steady motion together. He picks me up so that I'm straddling him, he walks us over and puts me down on the black marble kitchen counter. "Justin stop, seriously. You need to take it easy, and right now your overtop of a kitchen counter with a girl underneath you. Go rest" I direct him. "You're right.. I've just missed you" He tells me while helping me off the counter. "How about I run us a bubble bath?" I offer. "Can't say no to that"He kisses my forehead. "Ill go run the bath, you make some tea or something" I jokingly demand.

I walk upstairs, start running the bath, then put the bubbles in. When the bath is full and the bubbles are overflowing. "Hey here's" he stops talking. "The bubbles are all over the floor" he smiles a little. "Oh really I had no idea" I sarcastically tell him. I walk over to him to get the tea he made for me, I slip on water and fall straight on my ass. "Shit Elena, are you okay" Justin asks as he helps me up. "Yeah, just next time you run the bath" I laugh. I walk away to get towels, then I walk back into the bathroom to see Justin already in the tub. I get undressed in front if him, not even caring if he sees, I get in and place my back on his chest, I put my hands on the edge then he places his on top of mine. I start feeling a sharp cramp on the side of my stomach "I'm getting out Justin" I inform him. "You literally just got in" He comments. "I know but all of a sudden I have really bad cramps" I explain. "Is the baby okay?" He says sounding concerned. "Probably. I'm just gonna go to bed" I tell him. "Ill be out in a few minutes" Justin says.

I walk over to the closet then pull out a pair of yoga pants, then get a pink Victoria secret sweater. I walk over to the guest bedroom to use the bathroom , I pull down my pants and notice that I'm bleeding.. I can't have my period if I have a baby. I walk downstairs quickly and grab my jacket. I grab Justin's keys, my purse then text him telling him ill be back later. The reason I didn't ask Justin to come is because if something is wrong, I'm gonna freak out, and he's supposed to be taking it easy and just chilling out, but if something is wrong there is no way Justin will be relaxing.

I walk into the hospital and go to my doctors office "Can I please see doctor marry?" I ask. "You need to make an appointment" The man tells me. "It's an emergency" I say a little annoyed. "She will be with you in a few minutes" he rolls his eyes. Holy crap, he's not in a very good mood. I sit down in a chair and start flipping through a magazine that had Justin and I on the cover. It said 'Jelena's hospital visit'. They wrote about what happened saying a source told them. I'm guessing Scooter gave them an interview because Scooter told me a few days ago that he was gonna set the story straight. It then showed a few of my tweets that I had tweeted about this situation. "Dr.Mary is ready whenever you are" the guy tells me. "Thanks" I slightly smile.

"What's the problem hun?" My doctor asks. "I'm having my period" I tell her. "What?" She says making sure she heard right. "Yeah" I assure her. "We are going to need to run a few tests" Dr.Mary tells me. "Okay" I reply.

After an hour of tests she comes in. "Elena. Sit down" she tells me. "Okay..." I do as I'm told. "You're having a miscarriage". "The baby is gone". "Are you serious?" I ask feeling my eyes tear up. "I'm so sorry" She apologizes. I get up and run out of her office. I run into my car and start balling my eyes out, the tears are coming out like Niagara Falls. I start driving really fast, a bit over the speed limit because all I want to do right now is see Justin, even though I'm not going to tell him just yet;I can't tell him.

"Hey Justin" I yell walking inside. "Hey baby" He greets. "What's wrong?" He asks me. "Nothing" I lie. "You were crying" He points out. I wrap my arms around him and start crying "I just don't feel well" I tell him half of the truth. "Did you get medicine? Where did you go?" He asks. "I went to the pharmacy and got baby safe medication" I inform him still holding him. "Wanna just go to sleep?" He asks. "Can we watch a movie in bed babe?" I suggest. "Yeah sure, lets go baby girl" he smiles, puts his arm around my waist then starts walking upstairs with me.

"Are you comfy with what you're wearing?" Justin asks. "Mind if I borrow a pair of your sweats?" I slightly giggle. "And what's wrong with yours?" He pulls my waist into his. "The fact that they aren't yours" I kiss his lips. "What colour?" He laughs letting go of me. "Light grey?" He adds. "Yeah sure, wanna throw me a t-shirt too" I laugh. "Sure" he smiles. "Can I wear one of your t-shirts" He jokes. "Oh shut up" I shove him jokingly. "You don't ever wear shirts to bed anyways" I point out. "Don't act like you have a problem with that" He rolls his eyes. "I don't have a problem with the fact that you sleep shirtless at all" I giggle. "I dont mind when you sleep shirtless either"he winks. "Can we watch breakfast at Tiffany's?" I ask as he lays down in bed. "Ugh" he sighs. "It's my favourite" I inform him. "I know babe, I have memorized it because I have watched it a million times with you" He complains. "Only 3 times" I correct him. "Yeah 3 times this week" Justin argues playfully. "Fine" He gives in. "Yay" I celebrate. I walk over to the bed after I finish setting up my favourite film and wrap my arms around Justin's bare chest, he does the same to me except he wraps his arms around my back. I feel my phone vibrate in my sweatpants pocket, I take it out and read the text 'Tell Justin about the baby or I will-A'. My heart starts beating faster and faster "I can feel your heart beating" Justin lets me know. "Yeah this part just makes me anxious" I fib. "She's just walking in front of Tiffany's" He chuckles a little. I laugh a little trying to play off the lie that I'm telling. "Are you still getting texts from A?" Justin asks looking down at me. "No, it was probably just a prank that was supposed to be funny" I fake laugh. "You would tell me if you were right?" Justin asks me. "Of course babe" I kiss his cheek. "Oh tomorrow, I'm hanging out with my mom and Hope" I inform him. "Your mom? I thought she was out of your life for good, like I thought you wanted nothing to do with her" Justin replies with confusion in his voice. "She um, she actually has cancer and only has one month to live and she will be moving into a hospital in a week, so I decided why not forgive her. I'm gonna try to spend as much time as I can with her until she passes" I explain. "I'm so sorry Elena. I'm here for you always" He squeezes me tight. "I know you are" I hug him back. "But if you want to come meet her then hang out with us, that would be really fun" I invite him to join. "Yeah sure, where we going?" Justin asks. "Movies probably, then dinner" I tell him. "Okay" He grins. "Night baby girl" he kisses my lips. "Night Justy" I turn my head back to the tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word on the street santa's coming tonight <3 merry Christmas everyone/Happy holidays ! <3