Chapter 20/ This love will be the death of me

Elena's POV

"JUSTIN" I shout nudging him "Im sorry yeah?" He replies still looking over by the door, I turn my head and look to where he's looking. It's Selena, Selena Gomez, she's even prettier in person, wow she's perfect. I see her walking over "Selena I don't want to talk to you" Justin tells her before walking out the door. "W will eat somewhere else" Justin tells me getting into the passenger seat of the car. "I think I dropped my phone" I tell him running back inside. I look around for it and see Selena holding it and looking at me "Is this yours?" She smiles "Yes thanks" I thank her walking away "Wait Elena !" She yells just as I'm about to walk out the door. "Yeah?" I reply. "Can I please explain to you why I want to talk to Justin?" She asks "Go for it, but not here, here this is my number" I tell her taking her phone and putting my number in. "Thank you Elena" She thanks me before walking back to her friends.

I walk back out and see Justin now in the drivers seat, he opens the door to the passenger seat for me to get in the car "I thought I was driving" I say to Justin who already started driving. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to drive" He apologizes "No Justy, don't apologize it's fine" I smile . "So where do you want to eat? Starbucks?" He asks. "Fine with me" I smile. "I'm sorry it was weird seeing her" He tells me "No don't worry about it" I grin.

We go to Starbucks and eat then go home, 10 seconds after we get home I see a text from Selena explaining to me what happened, and telling me how she doesn't want to take Justin from me, or date him or anything, she just wants closure. I decide to invite her over.

*kncok knock* "Justin can you please get that" I ask him changing into jeans and a peplum top. "Sure babe" He replies walking to the door. He opens the door and selena greets him. He try's to close the door but I stop him "Justin don't, just hear her out". "Elena let me talk to you in the other room" He says grabbing my arm and pulling me to one of the living rooms "You invited her here?!" He asks me looking angry "Yes, I did because you need closure and--"

He cuts me off before I can finish what I was trying to say "How could you be so stupid!? She broke my heart and now you're inviting her in my life again? You didn't even ask me! You just invited her, like really you aren't my mom I can make my own fucking decisions I don't need you" He raises his voice. I am so shocked he just said that, I feel water running down my face fast, I have never felt so upset other than when Ali passed away. I run away and leave the house, Selena runs out side and stops me "What's wrong!?" She asks actually looking concerned. "Justin and I got into a fight" I tell her. "I can tell you want to be alone, but if you ever need me, call me or text me okay?" I hear Selena say as she is walking away slowly but still facing my direction.

Selena seems very genuine and sweet, maybe the story she told me was actually true.. Maybe she didn't cheat on Justin.. Should I really be trusting her with Justin ? It's not her I'm worried about, it's Justin. Now that we got into this argument, what if he wants to leave me. What if he wants Selena instead of me? Selena is beautiful, in every way. She has talent, money, no mental disorders, not an ounce of fat on her, I mean she perfect !

I can't stop replaying the argument in my head, Justin said he didn't need me... That really hurt me seeing as he said that I complete him last night and I got a promise ring from him yesterday. I take off the ring and put it in my pocket. I don't even want to look at it right now, everything he said was a lie, he didn't mean what he said last night.. He IS a hump and dump. I look down at my phone and I see that I have a message from Justin .

I'm sorry Elena. Please come back, I need to talk to you. Let me apologize. Love you ~Justin

I decide to walk home and hear him out, as I'm walking up the driveway I see Selena's head resting on Justin's shoulder and his arm his wrapped around her. Justin is cheating on me and I'm watching it happen. I can't believe I let myself fall in love with him, and I was thinking about being friends with Selena. I take a rock and throw it hard at the window and watch it shatter. "ITS OVER JUSTIN!" i scream. My body fills with anger and my eyes fill with water.